• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Finals 2017 |OT| Same As It Ever Was

Status
Not open for further replies.
a5hNyqI.gif

FZZ

Banned
Cavs starting lineup fucking sucked

step up your fucking game, and stop having a 32 year old man carry you every single time

You honestly think he was taking a real half court shot on a fast break?

I think he was anticipating contact but managed to get the motion going before the foul. It was a gamble that most guys wouldn't take, and 9 times out of 10 wouldn't pay off, but this time it did. Not seeing the big deal.

Miracle

Good news for Warriors: scored 40 in the 1st quarter.
Bad news for Warriors: Only up by 6 and already committed twice as many turnovers as last game.

spyder_ur

He started the shot before he got fouled. What rule change are you asking for here? This isn't Harden throwing his arms at a defender.

Honestly, I don't think it's that complicated. Let referees use discretion and common sense as to whether a player was going to shoot.

These foul 3s are a solvable problem and to the NBA's credit I think they will.

Until then, smart play by Curry.

AcridMeat

Banned
I think he was anticipating contact but managed to get the motion going before the foul. It was a gamble that most guys wouldn't take, and 9 times out of 10 wouldn't pay off, but this time it did. Not seeing the big deal.
Seriously.

But it's the finals so shit like this will be questioned every minute of every game.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Man this Planet of the Apes stuff is so cheesy and outright bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom