• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Finals 2017 |OT| Same As It Ever Was

Status
Not open for further replies.

FZZ

Banned
Holy fuck this team fucking sucks

When did Kyrie forget how to play basketball

Channing Frye had the most open lane of all time and got blocked by a guy 5 inches shorter than him

Ty Lue can't coach, these rotations are cancer

Iadien

Guarantee I'm going to screw up this post? Yeah.
LeBron going to have to play 48 minutes for any hope to win any of these games.

TTG

Green has allowed at least 9 points on poor defense in the first and picked up 3 fouls. Good riddance, sit down and get your shit together. I swear, every time his shot starts to fall his focus goes away on defense.

I really hope Klay catches fire. He's done amazing by fighting through the slump and still playing amazing defense.

Hopefully LeBron can take over or this could get out of hand fast.

YQrRhzW.gif

Why do people still try and act like the NBA has ever had parity? Or that parity is good for the league? The era of the league that is looked back on pretty fondly, and that led to the most growth for the league, was when it was a foregone conclusion that MJ and the Bulls were going to win the title. Now everybody wants to act like we need parity and wants to question the masculinity of players for exercising their free agency. Tired ass argument.

Why do people still try and act like the NBA has ever had parity? Or that parity is good for the league? The era of the league that is looked back on pretty fondly, and that led to the most growth for the league, was when it was a foregone conclusion that MJ and the Bulls were going to win the title. Now everybody wants to act like we need parity and wants to question the masculinity of players for exercising their free agency. Tired ass argument.
Durant leaves, whoever he goes too is good, warriors and Cavs. That's it.

Cause they got the three best players.

Ain't nothing matter or ever has mattered.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom