• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Finals 2017 |OT| Same As It Ever Was

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
It's over. Warriors have too much scoring even for the Cavs. Unlike last year Warriors have an extra go to guy to get points so they won't gack away games.

Meanwhile the team with maybe the best player ever has literally zero chance to win. What does that say about the rest of the NBA. Oh right Adam Silver swears there isn't a competitive balance issue.

giphy.gif

TTG

Man I was so happy Kerr was back before the game and now we got loony rotations and McGee on a Lebron pick and roll. Eh? I guess I'm still happy?

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
FTs have saved GSW so far. They arent playing great.

That's what makes this all the worse.

Warriors aren't even playing their A game, and yet they are on Pace to score like 130+ points.

Yet somehow the commish swears there isn't a parady issue.

beat

That foul on Curry at halfcourt -- it was kinda bogus, but he really did gather and start his motion before the foul occurred. A lot less bogus overall than a lot of these three point fouls.

That's what makes this all the worse.

Warriors aren't even playing their A game, and yet they are on Pace to score like 130+ points.

Yet somehow the commish swears there isn't a parady issue.
Durant leaves then it's four teams that compete instead of 3.

The obly thing brining parity to the league is young guys on teams hitting their peaks. Giannis, AD, KAT all need to hit that next level.

Otherwise, what else is there to do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom