• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Offseason 2017 |OT| Only Big Ballers™ Allowed *please pay $495 to be a Big Baller

Ine1AkaF_400x400.jpg

I believe you meant to say "thank you, Kyrie, you are the greatest Cavalier ever."

FZZ

Banned
Fam we are three years away from Lonzo, LeBron, LaMelo, and Liangelo all on one team

The fuckery will be glorious

Zo, BI, Bron, Gelo, Melo death lineup 🐐

Well I shouldn't say team, but I do expect Lebron to stay in the East and continue to win it for 2-3 more years at least.
After the trade Lebron is as good as gone
Can't think of a team in the east that Lebron would want to go to.
The only contender level teams Lebron would want to latch on are the Rockets and the Spurs.

Tubobutts

Fam we are three years away from Lonzo, LeBron, LaMelo, and Liangelo all on one team

The fuckery will be glorious

Zo, BI, Bron, Gelo, Melo death lineup 🐐
Just need Ingram to change his first name to LuBrandon and they've got the full set.

East is the easiest way into the Finals though.
That has been the case ever since Jordan left the Bulls. Doesn't make the eastern conference champion any less screwed when going up against GS.
LeBum should come home to Boston, he can be our sixth man
Lebron would rather chop his dick off than play for the Celtics especially after the Kyrie trade.
He wouldn't be able to stand Paul Pierces satisfied grin.

That has been the case ever since Jordan left the Bulls. Doesn't make the eastern conference champion any less screwed when going up against GS.
Yeah but the hope would be the West beats the shit out of each other in 7 gm brawls while you rest up in the East. That or someone goes all Nancy Kerrigan on GS starting lineup.

Yeah but the hope would be the West beats the shit out of each other in 7 gm brawls while you rest up in the East. That or someone goes all Nancy Kerrigan on GS starting lineup.
West is good but GS is so much better.
They lose 4 playoff games at the absolute most next year on the way to the finals which isn't going to make much difference.

jdstorm

Banned
Which team in the West could he reasonably join, taking e.g. salary cap into account, where he would be able to compete with Golden State though? Like come on, he is not going to join the Spurs.

OKC has enough sallary ballast to make the money work as a Lebron for Kanter, Patterson and Singler trade.

It won't happen but they are the only team far enough over the cap to feasibly do something.

qcf x2

LeBron and the Big Ballers

Lebron and the Little Big Ballers sounds better.

It's a shame he has that lifetime deal with Nike, a surprise jump to the BBB would have been a saving grace in a potential Lebron exodus to LA. Maybe he gets them boys a Nike deal after all.

FZZ

Banned
Lmao I can't wait until Kyrie gets mad that Boston sports fans and media "strangely" cheer and give more praise to Hayward than they do to him

Top Bottom