• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Offseason |OT| "It's a complete shit move, but we're stuck with it now"

iso135

As a Boston sports fan these last few days have been one hell of a ride... Please KD, come to the C's.

Fully expect OKC. My back-up pick would be GSW for that win now mentality.

Doc Holliday

SPOILER: Columbus finds America
I would lose all respect for durant if he went to golden state. Such a punk move imo. Go to the Celtics or stay with OKC. if he gets a ring with warriors it would be such a hallow victory historically.

Also It's a lose lose if he goes to the warriors. If hey wins there no one cares because he went to a 73 win team. If he loses he's the team will be called chokers.

Cornbread78

7 eastern I'm assuming NBA TV has every game. Guerschon Yabusele going to dominate !!!

Nice, I can set that from the Xfinity app on my phone. Could be fun to watch James Young's 3rd attempt at summer ball and still getting roasted.

I would lose all respect for durant if he went to golden state. Such a punk move imo. Go to the Celtics or stay with OKC. if he gets a ring with warriors it would be such a hallow victory historically.

Also It's a lose lose if he goes to the warriors. If hey wins there no one cares because he went to a 73 win team. If he loses he's the team will be called chokers.

Lebron created the road map just a couple years ago, so let's just get through the denial stage now and realize the NBA is gonna be broken for the next few years..

I'm sure you'll see things differently when he's got his fourth ring and at least a couple FMVPs.

‏@AlexKennedyNBA
Sources say that the Boston Celtics called Kevin Durant's camp last night in an effort to make strong final impression before his decision.

Hopefully KD turns them down for being too thirsty.

‏@AlexKennedyNBA
Sources say that the Boston Celtics called Kevin Durant's camp last night in an effort to make strong final impression before his decision.

Hopefully KD turns them down for being too thirsty.

dud.png

Stars going to winning teams been going on for years in all sports.....quit hating bruh

megalowho

Stars going to winning teams been going on for years in all sports.....quit hating bruh
A-Rod to the Yankees wasn’t all sunshine and championship parades. Just saying, a 27 year old ring chasing is the kind of thing the basketball gods frown upon. And I listen to JJ Redick's podcast, those dudes believe in that shit

A-Rod to the Yankees wasn’t all sunshine and championship parades. Just saying, a 27 year old ring chasing is the kind of thing the basketball gods frown upon. And I listen to JJ Redick's podcast, those dudes believe in that shit

But now look at MLB, they all honoring him ...end of the day dude still making millions and people gonna be butt hurt regardless what he does...but he got what he wanted if he does win a ring

TheFatOne

Lol, why was that posted 9 hours ago but not a single comment till 2 minutes ago?

Knew something had to be up when I saw nothing from anywhere else. My guess is that they have multiple stories up for every team. Someone just pressed the wrong button, and it wasn't caught. Looks like a false alarm here.

So I don't know if this is true or not but Yahoos reporting KD is signing with the Celtics.

http://sports.yahoo.com/video/duran...l?soc_src=mediacontentsharebuttons&soc_trk=tw

Edit:Not sure if this is some sort of fake. Not seeing this reported anywhere else. Ohh could be they have multiple stories up for every team, and someone pressed the wrong button.

Zach Harper has been tweeting a bunch, he doesn't know where KD is going, I assume they have a video like this for every team and this just leaked out.

TheFatOne

Zach Harper has been tweeting a bunch, he doesn't know where KD is going, I assume they have a video like this for every team and this just leaked out.

That's what I figured after I got excited for a min. I searched the internets for a bit saw no one else reporting so I knew something was up.

Magilla

Banned
"That free agent Kevin Durant even listened to a pitch from the Celtics is proof that Boston's recent roster overhaul has been a success." -Chris Forsberg

We did it! Moral victory!

TheFatOne

To be completely honest I'm fully expecting Durant to the Warriors. It's just too tempting not to do it.
"That free agent Kevin Durant even listened to a pitch from the Celtics is proof that Boston's recent roster overhaul has been a success." -Chris Forsberg

We did it! Moral victory!

This is sadly true. Hopefully signing Horford means other FA are looking at Boston as a place they want to go.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Do you think the league is hoping KD goes to the Warriors or stays with OKC?

Sifl

Do you think the league is hoping KD goes to the Warriors or stays with OKC?
Probably hoping he goes to GS, then they fail in spectacular fashion similar to how Miami failed in their first year and lose to Lebron. Then he gets crowned Emperor of the Universe.

Top Bottom