• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Offseason |OT| "It's a complete shit move, but we're stuck with it now"

I have to say though, ever since Paul George hurt his leg I'm kinda nervous about guys playing in this. Not that the injury risk wasn't there before, but I feel like that was the first major one for team USA.

I have no idea why someone like Kyrie is playing in this with his history of injuries.

Fjordson

I have no idea why someone like Kyrie is playing in this with his history of injuries.
Yeah, or a guy like Carmelo at his age. Hell, even Durant after his foot injury and Klay and Draymond after two straight finals.

I guess dudes just truly enjoy it, which is great since it's fun to watch. Definitely makes me a little nervous, though.

Yeah, or a guy like Carmelo at his age. Hell, even Durant after his foot injury and Klay and Draymond after two straight finals.

I guess dudes just truly enjoy it, which is great since it's fun to watch. Definitely makes me a little nervous, though.
Nike sponsorship $$$$$.

He fouled both guys too
mjlol.png

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
Dennis Dunks

Atlanta Hawks point guard Dennis Schröder rocked a wig and some funky goggles for a three-on-three streetball tourney in Berlin over the weekend.

Schröder easily dominated the unsuspecting competition—up for grabs, apparently, were tickets to watch the German national hoops team (of which he’s a member.)

https://www.reddit.com/r/lakers/comments/4uez4b/anybody_notice_which_pokemon_is_24/d5p5jgz

1996: Pokemon came out. Kobe was drafted.
2000: Pokémon Gold and Silver released in North America. Kobe wins 1st Larry O'Brien trophy, made of 14.5 pounds of sterling silver and vermeil with a 24 karat gold overlay.
2003-2004: Ash's main bitch, Misty, leaves the anime. Kobe's main bitch, Shaq, leaves the team. (thank you truth-seeker /u/ss3happy1)
2006: Pokemon releases one it's most successful titles since it's release, Diamond and Pearl. It's considered the dawn of a new era Pokemon games. Kobe drops 81 on the Raptors. The next season, Kobe changes his number from 8 to 24 after ascending his game into God status.
2009: Pokémon remakes HeartGold and SoulSilver released. Kobe wins 1st Larry O'Brien trophy since the Shaq era. (/u/el_cipote showin us the light)
2016: Pokémon Go comes out. Kobe retires.

gutshot

Brazilian chicks are sexy breh

Bread

Banned
Lue deserves $100m for the work he did this year. Took one of the worst and most dysfunctional teams in the league and brought them to a championship finals title victory celebration parade.

STAT was always a sun player to me than a Knicks player
Lol that contract was insane

Will the USA China game be streamed online on the nba site ? I don't have nba tv

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
For real, he was in his prime with the Suns for sure. Wish that team had chipped.

If it wasn't for the Spurs, Suns would have won at least 2 titles imo. Such amazing teams. Spurs were just had their number, repeatedly.

Little bummed Amare didn't retire as a Sun rather than a Knick.

Top Bottom