• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Offseason |OT| "It's a complete shit move, but we're stuck with it now"

wofxMv3.jpg

I considered making a new thread for the casuals to discuss this but there's not enough Jordan in it.

That's a good question. Ask it for the general Gaf!

Hitta93

Banned
Boston had the best big 3 hand down. KG as your premier defender and post option, Ray with elite 3 point shooting, and Pierce was your isolation scorer and closer.

Runner is GS, Miami is 3rd, last is obviously Cleveland.

Bread

Banned
He Celtics would never negative lose a game, this whole discussion is bullshit.

I could see them double win a few though, 88-0 sounds realistic.

NH Apache

Banned
Update on the all Star game: most of the articles haven't confirmed where it's going. The city of NOLA and the CVB are treating it as a done deal but are still hush hush on it. Should be an announcement next week.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Y'all ain't getting no free sneakers

Chris Paul challenges Michael Jordan to shooting contest, Jordan doesn't miss once

At Michael Jordan's Flight School camp this week, Clippers point guard Chris Paul challenged the all-time great to a wager — if he missed three shots, every camper in attendance would receive free sneakers courtesy of Jordan. Paul tried everything in his power to get MJ to miss, getting the kids to pound the floor and scream at the top of their lungs, rolling a ball at Jordan's feet during a shot, even covering Michael's eyes during another ...

http://www.foxsports.com/nba/story/...oting-contest-jordan-doesn-t-miss-once-073016

Messi

Klay Thompson taking the massive disrespectful L from that bleacher report pic. We don't even know how good Durants Warriors will be. Klay earned a place in that big 3 pic. He was the reason why the GSW didn't get dumped out multiple times vs the thunder.

Klay Thompson taking the massive disrespectful L from that bleacher report pic. We don't even know how good Durants Warriors will be. Klay earned a place in that big 3 pic. He was the reason why the GSW didn't get dumped out multiple times vs the thunder.

Whose spot would he take though?

beat

Whose spot would he take though?
(So I'm a bandwagon fan, I admit it)

I think he and KD are about tied as shooters and even driving. KD is the more accomplished passer. I really think Klay has a slight edge as an on-ball defender. I don't have an opinion about their relative skills on team D. It's really close IMO.

Top Bottom