• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Offseason |OT| "It's a complete shit move, but we're stuck with it now"

Dikembe tha god.
3AQmK.gif

Tom Penny

Overall, the wolves have been in 20 lotteries in 26 non-expansion seasons (I may need to re-do the calculations since my numbers aren't adding up with the # of playoff appearances they've had...). Not once have they moved up. They've dropped down in 10 of those 20 lotteries, by a total of 16 spots.

Barring Injury Towns will soon elevate to a top 10 player for a decade. Last time the Celtics beat the odds the player rode the white horse to his death...and never played a game for them.

May the Buddy era begin.

Zero percent chance he takes Buddy with the 3rd pick.

Tom Penny

Why do you say that? Who do you like at 3? I prefer Hield over Murray and definitely Dunn. I don't know enough about Bender.

I've seen a lot of Dunn. He has NBA game. Hield can shoot. No doubt about it. You might wind up with JJ Redick with you're 3rd pick though. That isn't enough upside IMO

Tom Penny

Why do you say that? Who do you like at 3? I prefer Hield over Murray and definitely Dunn. I don't know enough about Bender.

Now that I think about it Brad might be crazy enough to go ultra small with Smart at the 3 if they draft Hield..or he really would I should say.

Chances Lakers trade their pick?

Low now. Had it been 3 I think the chances would be higher, but either way for who? Paul George isn't available. It would probably take more than a pick to get DMC out of Sactown, and I would rather keep the 2nd anyway. Docs not trading Blake across town. For the Lakers to sell trading a top 2 pick it would need to make a splash and I don't think that kind of guy is available. Just draft Ingram or Simmons. Luke is 38 years old let he and the team grow into something.

harSon

Banned
Low now. Had it been 3 I think the chances would be higher, but either way for who? Paul George isn't available. It would probably take more than a pick to get DMC out of Sactown, and I would rather keep the 2nd anyway. Docs not trading Blake across town. For the Lakers to sell trading a top 2 pick it would need to make a splash and I don't think that kind of guy is available. Just draft Ingram or Simmons. Luke is 38 years old let he and the team grow into something.

Do you think Durant would be more or less willing to leave if OKC wins it all?

Durant was 100% leaving had they lost to the Spurs, but now since they are winning and up 1 game against the "greatest NBA record" team right now he will sign a one year deal most likely

he will sign the max if they somehow win the title which is unlikely

Marshall Plumlee

lol smart decision to back out of the army, no offense but what the hell was he thinking joining the army, would have been a waste of height , glad hes going to the nba now
sorry uncle sam but you don't need him

Even then, trade Simmons/Ingram for Paul George? Fuck no.

J2 Cool

Its crazy the Sixers are going to add a #1 pick, and I still have no idea how they don't end up in the top 3 again next year.

effzee

Happy for the Sixers but I don't know much at all about the class coming out. Is there truly a game changing player at 1?

Top Bottom