• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Playoffs |OT| AKA Derrick Rose's family time

Status
Not open for further replies.

ViciousDS

Banned
Please oh please don't let Portland in this series so there is no desire to rush Steph back.

First games back after injury are never really good.....you don't want that to be in a playoff game. Got to shake whatever rust is there first.

I dunno... I don't want steph's first game back to be against the Spurs. Ideally he should have a game to get back into rhythm.

I mean you need him to get his rust off before the Spurs series. You can't have him play like he did against the Rockets when he returned from his ankle injury. You need Curry to be Super Curry.

^Gully gets it.

Exactly, and portland would be a much better team to kill that rust off.

Cooter

Lacks the power of instantaneous movement
I don't care about rust. I want to prevent possible re-injury as much as possible.

I don't care about rust. I want to prevent possible re-injury as much as possible.

You will if we lose home court advantage game 1 to the Spurs because curry can't hit shots and gets turnover prone. I don't want him to be rushed back but if he can go, then have him play with restricted minutes in a close out game ... Ideally a game 4 or 5

Cooter

Lacks the power of instantaneous movement
You will if we lose home court advantage game 1 to the Spurs because curry can't hit shots and gets turnover prone. I don't want him to be rushed back but if he can go, then have him play with restricted minutes in a close out game ... Ideally a game 4 or 5
I'm not worried about losing game 1 if Steph is close to 100 percent. Without Steph they have like a 5% chance of winning that series. Spurs can't beat the Warriors 3 out of 6 games with a healthy Steph.

phanphare

Banned
looks like marvin williams has been playing through an elbow injury on his shooting arm this whole series. makes sense. thought it was weird how he just disappeared. apparently he wasn't even allowed to shoot in between games.

Not really optimistic. I'm a Pacers fan, not a Raptors fan. I don't really see how the Pacers are going to win this.

You'll be surprised, I think Paul George is going to get 80 points against us tonight. I really don't feel good about this game and I don't feel good about Lowry or Derozan getting their shots. Unless somehow the Raptors have a Joey Bats Moment.

TBH the only guys that showed up in this series for the Raptors are Cory Joseph, JV, Powell and Carroll TBH. Derozan showed up for one game :/

PG13 is on fire too. That is scary. Demarre isn't doing shit to make him take tough shots right now

DeRozan showing up thus far. Still a long way to go.

RS4-

I cannot deal with these Demar plays at the end of every quarter.

Despite how well he's doing now, I'm trying to remember if he or Lowry have scored on any of them.

trebbble

I'd put Stack on the floor over Demar and Kyle for the last play.

I'm liking what I've seen from Lowry this game, playing within himself and trying to get others involved even though he's not 100. Still liking the offence much more when DeRozan is off the floor though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom