• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Playoffs |OT| AKA Derrick Rose's family time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Champagne

Banned
Let's see the Spurs do this without their best player.
Dubs fans are too cute

This is a Portland team that was projected to be in the lottery this year

They've done well but have no business even sniffing the 2nd round, and wouldn't be here if the clips didn't get fucked over by injuries

edit: wait this is bam bam, nvm Lol

Fjordson

Kerr not taking his rotation seriously will bite him in the ass if they win this series. Holding out hope he'll stop fucking around next round.

Home teams blowing out their opponents. I wonder what will be the case for the Raptors later lol

Don't wonder you already know the Raptors are going to be the only higher seed to lose their matchup (besides Clippers of course)

I am not reverse jinxing or anything. No way that Toronto sports can get the number 1 overall in the NHL Draft and win a first round series. That is way too much luck.

Fjordson

This ain't a blowout yet. Warriors can't play the starters all game (sadly).

I really wonder if Festus has a secret injury or something. Varejao coming in so early is crazy.

Fjordson

Solid half. Kerr just needs to stay humble and lean on his good players. No more Ian Clark / Brandon Rush backcourt plz. And no more Varejao.

Fjordson

Its a tough balance. Kerr can't just play six guys all game. Gotta find spots for the other guys.
Varejao is like the 13th guy though. He can't be in over Ezeli and Speights.

Clark and Rush will definitely have to see some time, but you can't put them out there together without a few starters. Or at least stagger so that you can split them up.

Edit: this is assuming Ezeli is healthy. I do wonder if he's nursing something on the low. Or maybe isn't confident in his knee after the surgery. McAdoo played over him in game 4 last series which was almost as crazy as Varejao playing over him today.

ViciousDS

Banned
just got home, went out to eat this weekend with my mother for mothers day since shes busy at church next weekend. Plus we are all going to grandmas since shes nearing her end. Had a mother fu***** lobster, salmon and shrimp......so good.

BUT, holy hell shit.....what the hell happened to Charlotte? They got fucking rocked

Hopefully this is the last game as a Raptor for Casey, Lowry and DeRozan. Can't believe we might let DeRozan walk for nothing if he stinks it up. Or you can re-sign DeRozan trade him like as fast as possible during next season.

Surprised we got over 100 points in this game tbh. Really gotta come up with a strategy for draymond and klay but obviously that's easier said than done.

I feel like we gotta pester Draymond into getting angry. Maybe the refs will pull the rug out from him in Portland the way the NBA does.

Cooter

Lacks the power of instantaneous movement
Please oh please don't let Portland in this series so there is no desire to rush Steph back.

Please oh please don't let Portland in this series so there is no desire to rush Steph back.

I mean you need him to get his rust off before the Spurs series. You can't have him play like he did against the Rockets when he returned from his ankle injury. You need Curry to be Super Curry.

^Gully gets it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom