• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Playoffs |OT| AKA Derrick Rose's family time

Status
Not open for further replies.

phanphare

Banned
welp that's gonna be it for the hornets

great series by miami and honestly a hell of a season from the hornets. fought through some tough injuries during the season and the young guys got some crucial playoff experience. they've got a nice thing going and if frank takes a step forward and kemba continues to kemba. they should be a good team consistently in the east.

This blowout is all on #PurpleShirtGuy. 100 percent. Tried to make it about him and threw an entire city under the bus. Cost them a series. Selfish as fuck.

There NEEDS to be a purple shirt guy with Jordan crying face photoshopped on.
ChQhAgVWkAAtkJj.jpg:large

This blowout is all on #PurpleShirtGuy. 100 percent. Tried to make it about him and threw an entire city under the bus. Cost them a series. Selfish as fuck.

At least he is doing the right thing and not renewing his season tickets. http://www.charlotteobserver.com/sports/nba/charlotte-hornets/article74879247.html

phanphare

Banned

nah they lost that game in the first half. purple shirt guy's an idiot though lol but seeing a wade performance like that live was pretty awesome, not gonna lie. even being a hornets fan, always had a lot of respect for wade

GamerSoul

I think the Pacers would be the tougher team for the Heat, because I'm sure Wade and company would love nothing more than to shut Drake up one or two times.

Ethan J. Skolnick ‏@EthanJSkolnick 12m12 minutes ago
More importantly, as @MyMikeCheck points out, Spoelstra about to win his first series without Mario Chalmers

:lol

Golden State playing like men on a mission, this could be a sweep. If Curry is healthy, Warriors vs. Spurs is going to be SO FUCKING EPIC.

Fjordson

Dubs size working so far. Not a single guy starting under 6-7.

It'd be nice if Barnes could actually punish Portland when they hide the point guard on him 7 inches shorter, but I guess that's asking too much from Harry B.

hbkdx12

Golden State playing like men on a mission, this could be a sweep. If Curry is healthy, Warriors vs. Spurs is going to be SO FUCKING EPIC.
Spurs played super scary yesterday against okc. Would love to see dubs match that intensity here. A conference finals between the two is gonna be drag through the mud beat down

Fjordson

Varejao??? Why does Kerr insist on trolling when he gets a lead. I really don't get it.

Edit: oh look, Varejao swings wildly and gives up an and-1.

Spurs played super scary yesterday against okc. Would love to see dubs match that intensity here. A conference finals between the two is gonna be drag through the mud beat down

Oh yes, the Spurs played otherworldly basketball yesterday. A series between those 2 teams if everyone is healthy would be the shit, it could be the best series since at least the 2010 Finals.

The only downside is that either team would have to play a 4 game exhibition series against a Lebron led fuckballing machine.

Brinbe

This is hilarious.

This round is a walk, just setting us all up for the real finals in Spurs-Dubs in the ECF. Get rest, Steph. You'll be needed then.

El Topo

Police? Yes, I'd like to report a murder at the Oracle Arena. Yes, it's the Trailblazers getting slaughtered. There's nothing you can do? Okay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom