• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Playoffs |OT| AKA Derrick Rose's family time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iadien

Guarantee I'm going to screw up this post? Yeah.
This is why I laugh when people say Lebron gets all the calls. He just doesn't anymore.

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
screenshot_20160502-2jxscm.png

I'm still waiting to see this unstoppable cavs team yall are talking about.
Well, if they can play awful and put up 104 you can see their offensive power, but this wasn't a good game by them, lacking intensity, dropping into bad habits, coasting at times, they seem bored, but they should play better going forward.

Fjordson

Man Westbrook is crazy. He's gotta be one of the best athletes to ever play point. Maybe the best.

I don't think so. People always act like Cleveland is some pushovers and only have LeBron and whoever they meet in the west they will be lucky to win a game. Last year there was only one guy in the league that scored 50+ multiple times and his name is Kyrie. Big time player believe these playoffs will be a coming out for him as to how good he REALLY is.
People respect Kyrie, but he's been the same player for a while now. Great handles, average efficiency, no defense.

He's only 24, though. He could still make the leap to another level.

Spurs missing gimmes right now. OKC may be leading but its not due to anything they are doing. This is gon be a blowout. I can feel it.

h1nch

Man this is some shit. Spurs should be up by like 10. Missing insanely easy shots at the rim.

OKC still giving up some wide open looks, but they are playing way tighter on D. Spurs aren't able to move the ball as easily.

nillah

Banned
Yeah Delly and Kyrie had Curry fumbling and stumbling last finals. Shame Kyrie went down like he did but I still feel we've yet to see the best of the Big 3...

This is OKC's game for the taking, whether they initiate their way of basketball is up to them...

Frenden

Banned
Spurs had bad third quarters last year. Bad firsts this year. They should wake up soon. If they don't, oof. But, if past is precedent, they should.

OKC offense is so fucking awful. Its just Westbrook or Durant taking every shot (with a bit of Kanter) with barely any movement. Man, its so boring to watch and ineffective against good D.

Gigglepoo

ok I am not saying give him consideration for DPOY or anything. I am just saying he can play defense and on offense he is special and can put a lot of pressure on an opposing guard.

Yup, he's a one-dimensional player who hasn't grown since his limited time in college. He's good but, as we see when LeBron is out, not good enough to carry a team.

Eight down after a horrendous start. I'll take it.

Same. Offense is settling, now we just have to close up on Westbrook and stop giving him these fast breaks. Looks like Westbrook paid attention to why Barkley said yesterday about him going for offensive rebounds too much

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom