• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Playoffs |OT| AKA Derrick Rose's family time

Status
Not open for further replies.

spyder_ur

Eight down after a horrendous start. I'll take it.

Yeah, Spurs are fine. Honestly, in any single digit game approaching the 4th against the Thunder I'll probably bet on them. Nice quarter by the Thunder though.

Missed the first game. What were the takeaways? My thoughts before the series were that Atlanta is really going to struggle dealing with LeBron and Kyrie. Their interior D is great, but their best shot is shooting Cleveland out of some games.

Really wish the Spurs didn't come out so slow in the first. They put themselves in holes they have to dig out of for the rest of the game. Fine against teams like the Grizzlies, but don't do it against OKC or GS.

FTF

This OKC team really is not good. Predicting when it is all said and done both Durant and Westbrook will be gone and they will be at the bottom of the conference. This is a BAD coached team that relies too much on guys just hoisting shots.

Yup, totally agree.

C4Lukins

Man it is weird for me to cheer for SA, but after OKC acting like childish little bitches during and after the Dallas series. Fuck those guys.

Brinbe

YNB needs to be in the fucking lineup. He doesn't need any fucking rest. Dude can probably play two games in a row.

That was a really terrible possession by Russell that set up this little mini Spurs run. You have Tim Duncan's corpse guarding you at the perimeter and you pull up for a 3?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom