• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Playoffs |OT| AKA Derrick Rose's family time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brinbe

LMA is ridiculous. I wonder if, in 5-6 years, doing the sort of things LMA is doing will be a lost art. And we'll see a future player with LMA's body type and physical tools hanging out beyond the 3 point line throwing shit up because that's just what you do in the post-Warriors NBA.

KAT

And LOL SPURS

There was like twenty fouls in that sequence.

J2 Cool

Webber losing it. The best ending.

That pass up court was a fuck up, almost thrown away. On point pass Spurs score there.

Patty Mills loses the game, haha.

Afrikan

Wow I missed it the first time.... No wonder Webber was pissed.... I thought he was over exaggerating at first....lol. Wow.

Brinbe

Stop whining, CWebb. The Spurs had their chance and botched the last possession. People gonna use that as an excuse when it's ultimately inconsequential. Spurs wasted a great performance by LMA. He's not gonna go off like that again

Fjordson

But they got the ball back anyway and took a terrible shot.

I don't think CWebb was this mad when he was choking it up in game 7 against LA.
Webber is an idiot. It was basically a fast break opportunity for SA. Way easier chance to score than going against a set defense.

Good to see Craig Sager. Notice how this past year he has only been broadcasting in Texas locations, because he has been living in Houston getting cancer treatment.

spyder_ur

right, Spurs got the ball after that, so what is he going on about

Big difference between a scramble and being able to set up s play. Big big difference.

That's a baffling no call, so obvious.

Solid performance bumpy the thunders. Still say Spurs in 6

offtopic

He measures in centimeters
Why is this announcer just losing his shit over the inbounds play? Dumb. Ginobli's toe was actually out of bounds in part of that sequence where he was defending the inbounder.

That was a pretty egregious foul, but the way the Spurs completely lost focus when they regained the possession anyway was pretty un-Spurs.

Fjordson

There's a huge difference between having the chance to draw up a play with 7 seconds lefts versus a crazy scramble where six other foul calls were missed.
Scoring against a scramble like that when half the defense is in the backcourt is a lot easier than going against a set defense. Spurs fucked up.

And it's not like they couldn't still call the timeout once they got the steal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom