• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Playoffs |OT| AKA Derrick Rose's family time

Status
Not open for further replies.
ChgRLlmU0AAbci_.jpg:large
Lol. C-Webb stays losing.

spyder_ur

That's what I keep asking. You can run the baseline after a score but I thought you had to be stationary on sideline out-of-bounds.

You can jump and pass. Technically you can travel on an inbounds pass.

As to Ginobili being too close, fair point. But normal procedure is to give the guy s apoint he needs to stay behind to give distance to the inbounder. I'm never seen a ref take any more action than blow the whistle and tell the guy to move back in that situation.

Great game by the Thunder. Night yall.

Mutagenic

Permanent Junior Member
His foot wasn't over when he got pushed. I just watched it 3 times. If you're the ref, you can send Ginobili back if need be, but he got pushed well beyond the line. That's not where he was.

KaYotiX

Banned
Should of been a foul on the in bounds, but they also should of called time out once they got the ball. Ginobli was also open for the fast break pass.

Oh well I guess. Spurs shot terrible and took alot of bad shots. Sucks they wasted an amazing performance by LMA though. Spurs in 6 though still.

His foot wasn't over when he got pushed. I just watched it 3 times. If you're the ref, you can send Ginobili back if need be, but he got pushed well beyond the line. That's not where he was.
There's no need to be upset. The Spurs lost not because of that play, but because of their inability to execute offensively with consistency outside of LMA.

Should of been a foul on the in bounds, but they also should of called time out once they got the ball. Ginobli was also open for the fast break pass.

Oh well I guess. Spurs shot terrible and took alot of bad shots. Sucks they wasted an amazing performance by LMA though. Spurs in 6 though still.

Yea, that was a momunmental effort by the Thunder, so I still feel confident that the Spurs will pull this out. It helps though that there are 3 days of rest between now and Friday.

J2 Cool

Spurs have too many lapses like this, to think they're a serious threat to the Warriors. Some games their offense just looks like its really searching for its scoring. Kawhi's game high in his career is like 32. Ginobli, Parker, Duncan you can't be sure what they'll give you, and Patty Mills is a chucker. The silver lining, is LMA's game, didn't expect this level of contribution.

On the replay down the baseline, he appeared to reach across the line multiple times.

Even if that happens, it still isn't a foul. The ref will ask the defender to step back and reset the 5s clock. It is a foul only when the defender touches the inbounder or the ball.

Brinbe

Refs didn't cause the Spurs to shoot like 43% from the field and for Green/Mills to brick about a dozen 3s. Take the L and move on to game 3. SMFH @ game 3 being Friday though. Way too fucking long a wait between games.

J2 Cool

Refs didn't cause the Spurs to shoot like 43% from the field and for Green/Mills to brick about a dozen 3s. Take the L and move on to game 3. SMFH @ game 3 being Friday though. Way too fucking long a wait between games.

Green ended up 3/8, decent.

Eos

Kawhi didn't show up and Pop out coached himself by having stupid lineups. Should've closed this game out early in the 4th.

Mutagenic

Permanent Junior Member
There's no need to be upset. The Spurs lost not because of that play, but because of their inability to execute offensively with consistency outside of LMA.
Well no shit their offense was trash late in the 4th, but we're clearly talking about that last play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom