• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Playoffs |OT| AKA Derrick Rose's family time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Random Cavs thought --

Windhorst was on PTI today, said ESPN had compiled the stats on LeBron's threes this year. He came down on one foot in over 100 attempts, and shot 19% on those. For the shots where he came down on 2 feet, he shot 40%.

Mechanics, folks. They're important.

So are doctors, carpenters, postal workers...

Hawks were one of two teams under a 100 D Rating this season (and were actually better than the Spurs after the ASB iirc)

and Cleveland is probably about to drop 120 on them

Random Cavs thought --

Windhorst was on PTI today, said ESPN had compiled the stats on LeBron's threes this year. He came down on one foot in over 100 attempts, and shot 19% on those. For the shots where he came down on 2 feet, he shot 40%.

Mechanics, folks. They're important.

So are doctors, carpenters, postal workers...

He just missed a 3.

he came down in 1 feet

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Its amazing watching players like JR Smith and some might not agree here but Jamal Crawford. Those 2 guys shoot the same guarded or not. Sometimes amazing, sometimes can't buy a bucket.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Holy shit JR on that sequence, unreal.

To be honest the celts got a TON of good looks but nobody could buy a bucket. I figured the cavs would capitalize. I didn't expect this obviously, but still.

ViciousDS

Banned
I come home from a business dinner and what the hell score is that.........seriously? Hawks? Why? Down by almost 40 at the half....lord have mercy

TSM

That was an insane quarter. Karma for the 3 point beatdown the Hawks put on my Celtics in the 3rd quarter of game 5.

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
Atlanta Sports is the very definition of Meek Doges

I have resigned myself to the fact that this is what my life has been and what it will be for the next 40-50 years.

It's never gonna change.

jbug617

Banned
The official Hawks twitter is great right now
Chp6ZTmVEAAktok.jpg

ATLHawks: If you take away their 3's we're right in this...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom