• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Playoffs |OT| AKA Derrick Rose's family time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brandson

It's almost like teams don't bother watching tape on the Raptors during the regular season. When teams actually prepare, the Raptors' very limited playset becomes completely ineffective.

Heat just aren't clicking at all this game. It feels like a bunch of ISO plays. No Orebounds, no assists. Just a bunch of garbage out there on offense. :/

Honestly we were complete garbage the entire game except for small spurts in the 3rd and 4th quarter and did not deserve to be in the game at all.

It sucks that we lost, but I have a good feeling the Heat will take care of business at home.

What does Curry has to do with these 2 teams? Please explain.

Exactly. Neither of these teams are going to even sniff the Finals.

Brinbe

They're up by 6 now bruh.

No shit? Really? That doesn't mean I can forget how terribly DeMar and Lowry played. How Casey is still an idiotic shitbag. How they completely ignored JV for long stretches and continued to make the same mistakes nine games into the fucking playoffs.

They won't have the luxury of the Heat playing like this when they're back in Miami

Tom Penny

No shit? Really? That doesn't mean I can forget how terribly DeMar and Lowry played. How Casey is still an idiotic shitbag. How they completely ignored JV for long stretches and continued to make the same mistakes nine games into the fucking playoffs.

They won't have the luxury of the Heat playing like this when they're back in Miami

lol just hope Casey doesn't win enough to keep his job. You could scoop up Vogel.

Brinbe

lol just hope Casey doesn't win enough to keep his job. You could scoop up Vogel.

I'd absolutely love that. Vogel isn't perfect but he's a shitton better than Dwane fucking Casey.

God Fuck no. I wouldn't want Fraudgel as Head Coach.

Let's try Steve Nash. No?

Vogel has actually brought a team to the ECF twice and came close to beating the fucking LeBron-era Heat who were fucking unstoppable. He's a lot fucking better than Casey or Steve Nash

Well, I'd be mad at Demar's putrid FT's tonight.

Lowry should not be starting the next game.

Can we try Delon Wright in the lineup instead of Lowry? Let's try that. I don't want Bruno because there would be turnover after turnover and he may never play an NBA game ever.

Vestal

JRich ill let you have this one mental lapse... It was horrible, could have caused the 5 second violation, but your a Rook.. Its ok.

I do want to see Live Murder on Saturday....

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Raptors are so awful, our offense is hot garbage.

Our two stars are building houses out there...

And yet they somehow still win. I don't know how, I don't know why but this team still manages to win games...in the ugliest, most pukeworthy ways possible but I'll take an ugly win every single day versus looking good in a loss.

And yet they somehow still win. I don't know how, I don't know why but this team still manages to win games...in the ugliest, most pukeworthy ways possible but I'll take an ugly win every single day versus looking good in a loss.

Sometimes. The shittest wins are the best ones Kavey

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
That was 2016 Fuckball Game Of The Year.

His 1 on 1 defense is HOT GARBAGE. Spo needs to setup so help when JV gets the ball on the block, lets see if the guy can pass.

Ever since Shaq pointed out that he never gets blocks on his own man, only on help D, I've been noticing how bad his 1v1 D actually is.

Vestal

That was 2016 Fuckball Game Of The Year.

Ever since Shaq pointed out that he never gets blocks on his own man, only on help D, I've been noticing how bad his 1v1 D actually is.

Probably the best off the ball defensive big man in the league.. BUT DAMMIT he can't guard 1 on 1 for shit.

Pure luck the raps won.

Joe Johnson hits every shot he takes yet they eventually stop giving him the ball. Dragic was an incredible pickup for the heat, yet even he must defer to others, eventually.

Somehow the Raps won despite Kyle Lowry and DeMar playing like shit. Lord Mitch pls don't give DeMar a max contract. You can just resign Jordan Clarkson for like half that much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom