• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Playoffs |OT| AKA Derrick Rose's family time

Status
Not open for further replies.

LQX

I just don't get NBA fouls at times. How can you basically run in front of the player and drop over like they pushed you? It's mind-boggling.

SaintR

Holy shit. I'm listening to this game in Sirius NBA radio and the Atlanta home announcer is like "And the Cavaliers are jumping up and down like they just won the world championship....(pause) which they haven't, in history of the franchise!"

Ether? Lol

Holy shit. I'm listening to this game in Sirius NBA radio and the Atlanta home announcer is like "And the Cavaliers are jumping up and down like they just won the world championship....(pause) which they haven't, in history of the franchise!"

Ether? Lol

Lol I love Holman but when things start getting sour, he becomes the saltiest ever.

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook

Ether? Lol

I had to listen earlier when I ran to pick up the pizza.

Brinbe

Witnessing the collapse of the Hawks... hasn't been pretty. That LeBron dunk over Korver was the clincher.

Atlanta needs stops, desperately.

CHANNING FUCKING FRYE, HOLY SHIT. 20 3s again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom