• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Playoffs |OT| AKA Derrick Rose's family time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay I just wanted to verify something from the Hou/GS game earlier. Did the fans really chant boring in the first have when GS was up by 30?

Jarate

Banned
it's amazing the quality difference between the 1-4 seeds in the west and 5-8 seeds in the west

I don't think any of the games are going to be close, although there's always a chance for the Clippers to choke

So the Thunder got four offensive rebounds in one sequence and missed every shot to end the 1st quarter........

Even Hubie Brown said "what the hell is going on here"

TSM

Kanter is such a beast. Shame that he can't play defense.

Avery Bradley apparently heard a pop when he went down.

I'm convined after the last bunch of seasons that 82 games is just too many for the season timeframe. I know the league won't cut the schedule. Hopefully the players association bargains for a maximum of 70 games a season for any particular player. The good teams are already resting their stars for the playoffs during the regular season. This would just make it mandatory.

Cheebo

Banned
anigif_original-29669-1460840745-4.gif

Jarate

Banned
Thunders uniforms suck ass. I don't mind the pure white, but the logo is so fucking busy that it just doesnt mesh well with the unis

Jarate

Banned
people were complaining about Houston being undeserving, but the Mavs getting the 6th seed with 42 wins is a joke.

people were complaining about Houston being undeserving, but the Mavs getting the 6th seed with 42 wins is a joke.

The West, outside of the Warriors and Spurs, has been really underwhelming this year. I mean, Dallas and Portland totally overachieved, but they're clearly not in the upper echelon, and most everyone else did worse than projected.

Thunders uniforms suck ass. I don't mind the pure white, but the logo is so fucking busy that it just doesnt mesh well with the unis

Thunder players look like refs from behind.

The Mav jerseys aren't much better. Since when is the Dallas skyline iconic enough to be in a jersey logo?

Eos

I will be happy as long as they win and stay healthy.

Is it bad I want to see more jon simmions and Kyle Anderson then Danny Green?

I agree. I'd like to see Simmons playing as the starting SG during the grizzlies series to see how he does.

I will be happy as long as they win and stay healthy.

Is it bad I want to see more jon simmions and Kyle Anderson then Danny Green?

No, you're not. I've been wanting to see more of Simmons for awhile. He is the only player that has the athleticism and ability to score in the face of teams like GS and OKC. The only thing is his D still needs work. Danny Green has been such a liability on the offensive end that he screws up so much of the flow with the starting unit. The Spurs start off really slow to begin games, so I'd like to see a little spark with someone other than Green.

It's crazy that three different teams today didn't score more than mid 30s by the end of the first half. Only the Celts have crawled their way back into it in the second half.

Considering only 1 4th seed and 1 6th seed has ever won the NBA finals they might as well just make the playoff 4 seeds to get rid of this worthless first round.

spyder_ur

Are Dallas, Memphis and Houston even going to lose by single digits in a game these playoffs?

I think Dallas and Houston are going to win at least one game at home. That being said, I think there's a legitimate argument that the bottom 5 teams in the East are better than the West. In fact I think it's pretty clear.

Eos

This is what happens when 37 year old Dirk Nowitzki is the only player on the team capable of getting shit done... Mavs organization is a joke

I think Dallas and Houston are going to win at least one game at home. That being said, I think there's a legitimate argument that the bottom 5 teams in the East are better than the West. In fact I think it's pretty clear.

That or the west is so top heavy that the average teams look a lot worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom