• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Playoffs |OT| AKA Derrick Rose's family time

Status
Not open for further replies.

spyder_ur

That or the west is so top heavy that the average teams look a lot worse.

I think that's been true in years past, but this year from the Clips on down are all very flawed teams. The Celts for example won in OKC, GS, Houston, lost close to Portland and Memphis. I don't think the gaps that big. Notwithstanding GS and SA's excellence, the East is just as good as the West if not better.

KingBroly

Banned
I feel like a surprise team is going to come out of the East and get flattened by the Warriors or Spurs.

Cleveland's pretty good, but they look really beatable.

J2 Cool

Don't worry Cuban will take care of Dirk. He'll be fine.

The roster is never a competitive one though, I don't understand what the hell Mark Cuban is trying to achieve. Its always filled with over the hill vets, trying to get a little bit more out of them. Including their title run. Holding on to Terry, Kidd, Deron, Felton, Carter, Jefferson. They've had such a strange culture since 2011.

Frenden

Banned
I feel like a surprise team is going to come out of the East and get flattened by the Warriors or Spurs.

I thought this might've been the year the Raptors transcended their Cubs-like curse, but apparently not. I won't be surprised if someone else knocks Cleveland out.

KingBroly

Banned
I thought this might've been the year the Raptors transcended their Cubs-like curse, but apparently not. I won't be surprised if someone else knocks Cleveland out.

I feel like if Boston beats Atlanta, they'd be the ones to do it.

But then you'd have a Celtics-Hornets ECF.

KingBroly

Banned
don't worry; nobody in the East is beating CLE. Regular season boredom got you confused.

yeah probably. After being a Hornets season ticket owner last year, we dropped em because no good player wanted to play us here, and they charged more for games with good players. So we only went to 1 Hornets game this year, and that was the Spurs game where the Hornets were down 21 points and came back to win. That was pretty sweet, though.

nillah

Banned
My only concern with the Cavs is rest time and how they'll exploit that as their excuse so once we get past that... Expect their defense to flourish... Each team got a good look at one another last Wed. so it should be a good match^ The central division really out did themselves this year...

phanphare

Banned
game day, let's go hornets!

if MKG were healthy it'd be us

still might be us but I doubt anyone is beating cleveland

El Topo

In the long run it might've been a better idea for the Mavs to just full on tank. Their pick is/was Top 7 protected, right?

The Mavs roster is such a weird frankestein's monster of cast offs and has beens. They are lucky they have a top 2 coach otherwise Dirk's last couple of years would be as bad as Kobe's.

@Celtics said:
#NEBHInjuryReport: Stevens says, "Avery (Bradley) has a pretty significant strained hamstring." He's "very unlikely" for rest of the series.

I hate everything.

In the long run it might've been a better idea for the Mavs to just full on tank. Their pick is/was Top 7 protected, right?

They wouldn't have been bad enough to get a top two pick unless they traded Dirk and I don't think a pick in the 3-7 range is good enough to waste one of Dirks last seasons.

phanphare

Banned
I'd love to see a compilation of all of lebron's push offs much like the flagrant video for lin

dude's a beast but that part of his game always pisses me off. can't blame him though because it's the refs that are really enabling it but it's still annoying. he's the only dude that consistently gets a no call.

Farsi

Drummond better get rid of the nerves quick, Lebron will pick this team apart if Drummond doesn't find his footing quick enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom