• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Playoffs |OT| AKA Derrick Rose's family time

Status
Not open for further replies.

rambis

Banned
I don't think it's as close as you think. Nothing against CLE but GS and SA are historically great teams. Also, any team who counts on JR Smith to consistently produce worries the hell out of me.
Cool we'll see. I don't think they count on JR anyway. They count mostly on the big threes production. Its just that when JR is going off like this you have to feed him. And you're probably not gonna beat them if he is.

MVP VJ is what saves the raptors , bummer he's injured

Live by the 3 die by the 3 is a horrible strategy
JR especially , if they play the heat in the ECF he's going to Miami clubs and etc

Terrence is such a dumbass. This is the 4th time he's turned the ball over in transition in the last two games by being careless it's insane. The dude is just completely fucking out of it.

StudioTan

Hold on, friend! I'd love to share with you some swell news about the Windows 8 Metro UI! Wait, where are you going?
Calm down Ross, your other turnover helped turn the game.

StudioTan

Hold on, friend! I'd love to share with you some swell news about the Windows 8 Metro UI! Wait, where are you going?
Terrible call on DeRozen, Kyle finding his touch is great though.

StudioTan

Refs taking over the game.

Demar destroying the game for Raps. I don't get why he does this stuff. No chance of rebounds, not set. Lets of time on the clock. Pure idiot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom