• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Playoffs |OT| AKA Derrick Rose's family time

Status
Not open for further replies.

rambis

Banned
This years GS and Spurs are a whole different beast.
As is a fully healthy CLE. The GS games this year were lopsided but I don't think they're worried. They've knocked off the Spurs this year before. Its closer than you are making it seem.

Cavs at their highs are capable of gunning with anybody. They've broken and almost tied playoff record 3PM twice already this post season and ATL has been very good defensively this year.

Cooter

Lacks the power of instantaneous movement
As is a fully healthy CLE. The GS games this year were lopsided but I don't think they're worried. They've knocked off the Spurs this year before. Its closer than you are making it seem.

Cavs at their highs are capable of gunning with anybody. They've broken and almost tied playoff record 3PM twice already this post season and ATL has been very good defensively this year.
I don't think it's as close as you think. Nothing against CLE but GS and SA are historically great teams. Also, any team who counts on JR Smith to consistently produce worries the hell out of me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom