• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Playoffs |OT| AKA Derrick Rose's family time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brinbe

ESPN sad as fuck right now.

JV was our dude and Lowry stepped up in his absence. Scary team when/if we can put it all together.

StudioTan

Hold on, friend! I'd love to share with you some swell news about the Windows 8 Metro UI! Wait, where are you going?
Fantastic game, Wade VS Lowry.

Derwind

I don't know how we pulled out that win playing as sloppy as we did but my god we did it. I need to lie down right now, I held my breath till the last second of play.

Lowry stepped the fuck up this game.

GG Heat.

Dr.Acula

Banned
Raps beat the heat and the refs

6vZ7Z0B.gif

The second they called this "offensive foul" I was ready to kiss the series goodbye.

Derwind

The Refs don't play as big of a factor as the Raps stupid turnovers and questionable jumpshots in the 3rd and much of the 4th.

And thank god JV's preliminary medical reports(xray) came out negative. Dodged a bullet.

If the Raptors make the ECF that would be beyond a successful season. Can't believe this team is going to get a potential top 10 pick and we get to trade Ross if he keeps playing decently for some value.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
If the Raptors make the ECF that would be beyond a successful season. Can't believe this team is going to get a potential top 10 pick and we get to trade Ross if he keeps playing decently for some value.

Won't get ahead of myself as with Wade on the other side nothing will be easy.

But definitely from where we were 3 seasons ago to now I feel good.

The second they called this "offensive foul" I was ready to kiss the series goodbye.

It was the right call.

EXCEPTION: Any player may be legally positioned within the "restricted area" if the offensive player receives the ball within the Lower Defensive Box.

I saw people flipping their shit pretending like they are experts. Yes refs miss calls, just make sure you know the freaking rules before you go complaining about it.

StudioTan

Hold on, friend! I'd love to share with you some swell news about the Windows 8 Metro UI! Wait, where are you going?
It was the right call.

I saw people flipping their shit pretending like they are experts. Yes refs miss calls, just make sure you know the freaking rules before you go complaining about it.

Except DeRozen didn't foul him. He just went up for a shot. At worst it's a non-call.

Except that is not what the vast majority of Raptors fans were crying about. All they did was "HE WAS IN THE RESTRICTED AREA" when that doesn't apply on this specific play.

It doesn't matter because there wasn't a foul. It was a no call at worst. Fans get it wrong but there was not a foul so who cares what the "rule" you are pointing out says when that also does not apply :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom