• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Playoffs |OT| AKA Derrick Rose's family time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well no kidding! Almost as deadly as Steph, KD, Draymond, and Klay.
Well im saying that I dont think that trio would have any problem playing together. None of them are all that ball dominant, each can distribute well, theyre versatile, theyd have the length to *really* bother opponents, kd would add some needed athleticism to the Spurs. I think KD would fit better with the Spurs. I think Pop would need to reassure KD hes not gonna retire for 4-5 years for him to sign there.

dave-joerger.jpg

Joerger thought this season was hard? Wait till he tries to coach a team with Rondo, Gay and Cousins. Plus a management that tells him how to coach and what to do.

If Westbrook, Curry, Durant, Kawhi, LMA, Draymond and Klay all get injured, maybe.

smh @ including Westbrook and Durant on this list like Cleveland didn't just beat the Thunder upside the head twice without Kyrie

OKC is the only top 3 West team I feel comfortable saying Cleveland would beat

rambis

Banned
If Westbrook, Curry, Durant, Kawhi, LMA, Draymond and Klay all get injured, maybe.
Lol. The Cavs have beat the Spurs this year. They could easily beat OKC as well. GSW is the only one where I say its purely uphill but they could stick with them as well.

I love that people keep counting them out.

Lol. The Cavs have beat the Spurs this year. They could easily beat OKC as well. GSW is the only one where I say its purely uphill but they could stick with them as well.

Ok I admit that adding the Thunder there was not correct, I guess the Cavs are a bit above them. But come on man, the Cavs beating the Spurs was an anomaly, there's no universe where you'd rank Cleveland over SA right now.

It could happen, anything could happen. I could have sex with Summer Glau. The odds of that aren't good though, just like they aren't for the Cavs against the Spurs. People are counting them out because logic would tell you that both GS and SA are much better teams with much better coaches.

Cooter

Lacks the power of instantaneous movement

It's only because they are beating average (bad) teams. They look great though. No denying that.

Cooter

Lacks the power of instantaneous movement
Even if he doesn't play but suits up that will give the team a huge emotional boost.

Fjordson

If Curry feels healthy they should play him. Even if it's for like 20-25 minutes.

He hasn't made it through a game healthy since April 13th. Would be a nice hurdle to get over, even if it's limited minutes.

The nickname Rip City is usually used in the context of the city's NBA team, the Portland Trail Blazers. The term was coined by the team's play-by-play announcer Bill Schonely during a game against the Los Angeles Lakers on February 18, 1971, the Blazers' first season. In the days prior to the three-point field goal, Blazers guard Jim Barnett took an ill-advised long distance shot that nonetheless went in, giving the new team hope for a victory against the powerful Lakers. Excited, Schonely exclaimed "Rip City! All right!" Schonely admits that he has no idea how he came up with the expression, but it became synonymous with the team and the city of Portland

I didn't know our own JB was the reference to Rip City...

If Curry feels healthy they should play him. Even if it's for like 20-25 minutes.

He hasn't made it through a game healthy since April 13th. Would be a nice hurdle to get over, even if it's limited minutes.

He's been out for 3 weeks. For most athletes, two weeks is usually the amount of time that a person can lose their endurance conditioning.. He absolutely needs game time..

rambis

Banned
Ok I admit that adding the Thunder there was not correct, I guess the Cavs are a bit above them. But come on man, the Cavs beating the Spurs was an anomaly, there's no universe where you'd rank Cleveland over SA right now.

It could happen, anything could happen. I could have sex with Summer Glau. The odds of that aren't good though, just like they aren't for the Cavs against the Spurs. People are counting them out because logic would tell you that both GS and SA are much better teams with much better coaches.
Lol its not an anomaly. The Cavs beat SA at home last year as well when Kyrie dropped 50. The Cavs have enough offense to compete with anybody in the league and they can play great defense as shown against GSW.

People acting like its some miracle should probably get a clue. This SA team has seemingly gotten worse on offense over the year and seem like they struggle to score sometimes. They're far from perfect and have looked far from unbeatable this post season.
It's only because they are beating average (bad) teams. They look great though. No denying that.

They're running up three point records on the team that had the second best defense in the league all year. The vast majority of the top defensive teams are in the EC playoffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom