• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Playoffs |OT| AKA Derrick Rose's family time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fjordson

My pefect night would be Steph playing 20 minutes, staying healthy, and Dubs winning by 10 plus.
That's mainly what I want. Just get over that hurdle, even if it's limited minutes.

Play in a game. Game ends. Still healthy (something that hasn't happened since early April). Then you can start to move on and hopefully get back into the swing of things.

googly

It's so frustrating being a Raptors fan, why does Casey continue to play DeRozan? He should sit the entire second half, complete garbage

Wade has been so amazing, I am loving it. Still this series has been so frustrating and ugly. I hope heat age is eating that Popeyes this is a must win.

StudioTan

Hold on, friend! I'd love to share with you some swell news about the Windows 8 Metro UI! Wait, where are you going?
Lowry and Derozan are just chucking balls right now. In fact the entire team is. This isn't fun.

Yeah, I'm not a DD hater but he looks terrible out there, like he's never played basketball. Dude needs to stop shooting and be a facilitator.

Yeah, I'm not a DD hater but he looks terrible out there, like he's never played basketball. Dude needs to stop shooting and be a facilitator.

He's just shooting the ball without thinking. You ain't Kobe fucker.

Derozan can be great. But the playoffs are a different story. He might need to rethink everything he does next season like Lowry did for this season even if he's with another team.

Goddamn both teams are playing like absolute ass, looks like the Cavs will sweep the East. Hopefully President Stevens saves us next season.

StudioTan

Hold on, friend! I'd love to share with you some swell news about the Windows 8 Metro UI! Wait, where are you going?
Lucky for the Raptors Miami isn't playing well either. No idea how they are leading LOL.

StudioTan

Derozan and Lowry are now 4-21...I'm at work and can't watch the game, shouldn't the Heat be up by like 10 points...?

Neither team looks like they want to win.

Brandson

I want Toronto to win, but is there a reason Dragic isn't playing? Miami desperately needs some playmaking and could use him right now. Joe Johnson is frequently killing their possessions, much like Derozan.

StudioTan

Miami is looking tired.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom