• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Playoffs |OT| AKA Derrick Rose's family time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fjordson

Down 10 ain't terrible after that shitshow. Can't lean on Curry too much here though. Should just start Iggy in the second half.

Because most refs aren't going to toss a guy after they're wrong like that. Will give players twice as much leeway. Maybe 1 tech at most if they go way overboard, but definitely not an ejection.

But it's Scott Foster so..he's not most refs.

most players stop after the first T. or just roll with it and don't get T'd up at all. Lillard just got clotheslined and didn't flip out.

Fjordson

Nah you know it's gonna be Clark starting lol
Stop that! Ian Clark and Varejao will enjoy this game from the bench. It is known.

most players stop after the first T. or just roll with it and don't get T'd up at all. Lillard just got clotheslined and didn't flip out.
Huh lol. Players complain on practically every play in the NBA, and like I said, when a ref is that wrong it's rare they toss the guy. Scott Foster is just a special breed.

Curry knows his 3 ball isn't right. Trying to score mainly on midrange jumpers and drives to the hoop. This is going to be exploited by Portland in the 2nd half

Thats a concussion waiting to happen, no ish Livingston would be upset, dude swipes right at your dome while youre in the air....

If Green did that its flagrant 1 at least.

Kevtones

Thats a concussion waiting to happen, no ish Livingston would be upset, dude swipes right at your dome while youre in the air....

If Green did that its flagrant 1 at least.

No, he'd get a technical for whining about the call going against him.

Lillard winds up 3-14 for the half. He has to shoot better. Same with Henderson and his open looks, 0-5.

Seriously. Portland really isn't playing that well.

Frenden

Banned
Reddit said (lol) it looked like Livingston called the ref a motherfucker. Missed call or not, you get tossed for shit like that.

Derozan you're fucking trash. Get off the court. Even fucking Tross is doing more than you. Even 19 year old Bebe is doing more!!! Fucking garbage player.

If it seems like I'm salty, I'm really fucking salty that our fake POS All-Star literally can't do his one fucking job which is drive and get to the line

Can't believe Toronto has to put up with this complete trash of a player

And this trash player is looking for a MAX CONTRACT next year. GTFO piece of trash.

offtopic

He measures in centimeters
Curry definitely not feeling it yet which is why it is important he plays...take a couple weeks off and it takes a game or two to get back at it like you are accustomed to.

Talk about a shit-show though...I'm not even sure what to say about the Eastern conference. Is there a chance that every single playoff team in the West is the second best team in the East? I'm thinking yes. Please don't let anyone ever use "LeBron has been the finals X times in a row" as an argument for him being one of the GOATs. Use other arguments, yes, but just don't use that one. Free ride to finals every year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom