• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Playoffs |OT| AKA Derrick Rose's family time

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL at draymond complaining to the refs. He's surpassed all other stars in getting away with fouls and getting calls. Guess one the other way sucks big guy.
There's been like 3 weak calls against him this game.

Plumlee walks to the hoop. GS was probably confused why CJ or Lillard weren't taking an off balance 3 pter.

Nah, just nobody is gonna let themselves get posterized by Plumlee of all people

Jesus what is today with late plays being LONG ASS iso 2's like that Lillard brick there? Why do the coaches even call a timeout, like what the fuck are they drawing?
Every screen leads to a flop and an offensive call, Blazers started doing drive and kick, but GSW is a pretty good defensive team and is taking that away.

You're left with the iso 2s and hero ball.

Jesus what is today with late plays being LONG ASS iso 2's like that Lillard brick there? Why do the coaches even call a timeout, like what the fuck are they drawing?

Refs usually swallow their whistles in this late game situations, so driving usually ends up in traffic and bad shots, so not surprised to see so many of these happening

Curry with 32 minutes and heading to OT. Tie game, but dude is +14. This is way more than I was hoping for from him. Still some rust and his longball is off, but looks like he's fully recovered from his injury aside from endurance issues.

PopeReal

Good game. And good show Warriors. I get excited during the game but I will root for Golden State after this assuming they win. Just enjoying that Portland is still playing at this point in the season!

Emarv

giphy.gif

WOW @ Curry. Dude completely took over the game for like the last 7-8 minutes.

And lmao @ Varajao cleaning the floor with a teammate just now. What the hell was that.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
How is this even possible

Both teams have cheat codes activated...
Fucking Curry running haxorthenet.exe

HiResDes

Plumlee is the worst, if they had an actual threat at center off the pick and roll and defensively they'd be actual contender... But just wow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom