• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Playoffs |OT| AKA Derrick Rose's family time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dynomutt

Golden State scored more points in OT than they did in the 1st quarter...

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome back, welcome back.

Correction: Steph Curry scored more points in OT than they did in the 1st quarter...

anigif_enhanced-21063-1432480967-10.gif

hbkdx12

Jeez. Just think about when he gets back to oracle and has the whole arena behind him.

Good show curry

It's almost a good thing Livingston caught them techs

Ric Flair

Banned
He singlehandedly took the air out of the room. The balls to just jack up three pointers in overtime of a playoff game like that, fucking awesome.

ampere

Curry looking good first night back... shit. I was wondering if he'd be back to play the Spurs, but he looks fine.

LeBron scared

hbkdx12

Proud of the fight in my team but sometimes they really crack under pressure.
Dame seems to play a lot of hero ball when under pressure. The fact that he even tried to dunk on dray was crazy

And once curry started hittin, you knew he was gonna go for his as well no matter how bad of a shot it was.

Cooter

Lacks the power of instantaneous movement
Holy shit. Didn't realize Curry had 9 Rebs and 8 Assts. 40,9,8 after 2 weeks off because of a sprained MCL. Just amazing

Mutagenic

Permanent Junior Member
Dame seems to play a lot of hero ball when under pressure. The fact that he even tried to dunk on dray was crazy

And once curry started hittin, you knew he was gonna go for his as well no matter how bad of a shot it was.
Yep, the execution just wasn't there. Props to GS though, they really clamped down when they needed to.

Dynomutt

I gotta ask what's Gaf's obsession with LeBron? I mean I know it's the playoffs thread but Cavs didn't even play tonight?

Gaf List of Infamy

1. Jaden Smith
2. LeBron James
3. Kanye West
4. Konami
5. Don Mattrick

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Steve Kerr has a major announcement right now during press conference

"Curry will start Game 5"

When has a bench player gone to starter in 1 start...

Kevtones

Curry's game is rhythm and if you bump him low he gets flummoxed. He'll still hurt with some floaters but finding ways to throw off his feet is absolutely his kryponite. Make him a distributor and you're playing the Portland Trailblazers.

In OT, he got space on Portland and then started hitting because they were tired. His threes were arm checks switches. Below the hips and you'll make Curry miss.

SportsCenter ✔ ‎@SportsCenter
Steph Curry scored the most OT points (17) by any player in a game in NBA history (regular season or postseason).

SMH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom