• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Playoffs |OT| AKA Derrick Rose's family time

Status
Not open for further replies.

StudioTan

Hold on, friend! I'd love to share with you some swell news about the Windows 8 Metro UI! Wait, where are you going?
Don't blow this, don't blow this, don't blow this.....

Toronto is missing its best player.

You could make the same argument for Miami. Bosh was our leading scorer and arguably one of best defenders. I cannot stress how much we miss his ability to hit big shots when we go on offensive droughts.

Lowry has an elbow and DeRozan has a hand, they didn't play like this in the regular season, c'mon.

Wade and Deng are being held together by duct tape and super glue. Having a hand injury doesn't make you chuck garbage iso shots.

I agree with fines for flopping, but look at that shit Caroll did there. He egregiously hugged Dragic, barked at the refs when a foul was rightfully called and stood there staring at the opposing player as if flopped and was a disappointment to the game for doing so. By the same logic, this should result in fines as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom