• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Playoffs |OT| AKA Derrick Rose's family time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinking Miami takes this, based on the similarity of their logo to a flaming meteor breaking the sound barrier on atmospheric entry, and the results the last time raptors had to deal with such an event

Vestal

While I am pissed at Richardson for that stupid over play causing Wades 2nd foul, it might be a blessing in disguise..

We are only down 1, and Wade is resting.

Dr.Acula

Banned
Anyone know how to watch this game online? Kind of ridiculous the NBA hasn't figured this out yet.

NBA League Pass is blocked in local markets because of TV rights, it has nothing to do with the NBA's willingness to provide the service. If you're out of market, you have to sign up for their streaming service but AFAIK it's not available in Canada for the playoffs at all because of the cable companies.

Blackouts currently apply in Canada, where games will be available on demand as soon as the game is processed for archiving, shortly after the game has concluded.

You can find a list of blacked out games here:

http://www.nba.com/schedules/national_tv_schedule/canada/index.html

Also in Canada you will not be able to access the All Star Weekend, live Playoffs or NBA Finals on the NBA app as it will be shown on TV in Canada.

http://support.watch.nba.com/ViewAr...&SPID=118008&DB_OEM_ID=29500&ATCLID=205736022

Brandson

You can pay to subscribe to stream-only Sportsnet in Canada now, without a tv subscription, but they only have the odd Raptors game. TSN has most of the games, but they haven't advanced to the 21st century yet. Since you can't pay anyone to stream in Canada, looking for alternatives is the only way.

VPhys

NBA League Pass is blocked in local markets because of TV rights, it has nothing to do with the NBA's willingness to provide the service. If you're out of market, you have to sign up for their streaming service but AFAIK it's not available in Canada for the playoffs at all because of the cable companies.

http://support.watch.nba.com/ViewAr...&SPID=118008&DB_OEM_ID=29500&ATCLID=205736022

It's so strange, I have directTV and I was able to watch the ABC game last sunday on my laptop. Yet today I cannot.

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
screenshot_2016-05-1579uoo.png

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Watching this Raptors offense without Jonas is painful. Lowry and DeRozan can't hit anything.

Both of these teams are going to get swept by the Cavs, hoping Toronto can win though just to see them reach the ECF.

Dr.Acula

Banned
Is Drake working off the party hangover in NYC after hosting SNL?

him hosting SNL, the 3:30 start, all a conspiracy to keep Drake from the game?

First Vince Carter graduates, now this!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom