• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Playoffs |OT| AKA Derrick Rose's family time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well congrats Toronto.

As for us if we had Whiteside I think we would have won the series. Doesn't matter, both teams would be destroyed by the Cavs.

StudioTan

Hold on, friend! I'd love to share with you some swell news about the Windows 8 Metro UI! Wait, where are you going?
Ok, finally starting to feel comfortable about our chances of winning.

bigred50

ByQSoLU.gif

Gigglepoo

I thought the Heat were better than the Pacers so I thought they'd roll. Losing Whiteside hurt but they didn't look great before his injury. Plus, JV guy hurt, too. Injuries aren't an excuse. I was just wrong.

Jag

This Heat team has 2 of its best players injured. It wouldn't even go to Game 7 at full strength. But its fine. Let Toronto advance to the ECF. It will be the only highlight for their franchise.

Mutagenic

Permanent Junior Member
I thought the Heat were better than the Pacers so I thought they'd roll. Losing Whiteside hurt but they didn't look great before his injury. Plus, JV guy hurt, too. Injuries aren't an excuse. I was just wrong.
I was just saying it favors the Raps when Demar stops playing fuckball.

Vestal

Officiating in this game was FUCKING TERRIBLE.. Sorry I don't usually attribute the myth of home cooking but FUCK.. The Richardson call on the rebound(HUIGE momentum change), the phantom call on Mcbob with Lawry just falling, Biyambo just elbowing Mcbob to the ground(which triggered the Mcbob retaliation aka Flagrant 1).

All of those call came at crucial fucking moments in the game. JFC

Then again, we are not ready to take on CLE anyways, we need Bosh and Whiteside on the court. Hopefully we resign Whiteside and maybe a decent backup center for next year.

Future is bright though for the Heat. Richardson, TJ and Winslow are great fucking players, no fear in them. Winslow is a serious defender once he gets his shot worked out he will be brilliant.

The fuck you talking about. Who the hell you talking to?
I was obviously talking to you. Though to be fair since you decided to bandwagon and join the thread as the Raptors were about to clinch, you probably missed all of the bitching about the refs.

Officiating been pretty good the whole series. Some missed calls both ways but nothing egregious.

Oh gawd, hack a bismack.

No complaints from me either,

The refs didn't have anything to do with the Raptors catching fire in the second half.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom