• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Playoffs |OT| AKA Derrick Rose's family time

Status
Not open for further replies.
jcqC0oq.jpg

I don't have an issue with casuals jumping on the Warriors bandwagon but not like this

I'm a little worried about Steph and Draymond. Steph said his knee hasn't gotten worse but hasn't necessarily gotten better. And OKC is a much better defense than Portland or Houston.

I personally think Steph is just playing mind games.

More worried about Draymond.

I'm a little worried about Steph and Draymond. Steph said his knee hasn't gotten worse but hasn't necessarily gotten better. And OKC is a much better defense than Portland or Houston.

There's a health issue concern. Dray's already playing on a sprained ankle and I still question Steph's overall health...Festus needs to come up huge to mitigate OKC interior. And can playoff Barnes please show up?

I don't have an issue with casuals jumping on the Warriors bandwagon but not like this
They are just grasping because the Lakers are years away from being good and they ended up with the on the downswing Chargers as opposed to the showing signs of life Raiders.

Spoken by a 13 year SF transplant who has not given two fucks about a pre-playoff local team until this year

TTG

Early on it's going to be interesting to see how Draymond plays on defense. Assuming he's on Ibaka, it's going to be difficult for him to help on drives from 3 and get back. I think we know what everyone else going to do: Klay on Russ, Barnes doing his best Danny Green impression, Curry on Roberson, Bogut in a Godzilla esque fight with Adams. Maybe Ibaka gets a few open looks and they adjust depending on how well he's shooting.

Golden State just keeps launching it up, talk about chucking. They might need to control themselves a little bit. Green took a Curry shot right there.

Misterhbk

Warriors D is looking good in these very early mins. They just need to calm the offense down a bit. There's been some holes they're missing and just chucking up 3s. Granted a couple of those Klay shots were good looks.

dream

God, Bogut's such a piece of shit. Is Perk still on OKC? Send him in and have him undercut Bogut, making him land on his arm.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
I still doon't understand the book definition of a flagrant. "Unnecessary contact"

dream

Here's the thing: if GSW wants to get dirty and mug point guards, Stephen Curry's ankles are far more fragile than any part of Russ.

The Thunder are being so careless with the ball. Every other possession in transition seems to result in a turnover. Lucky for them that the Warriors have been reckless with their shot selection.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom