• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Playoffs |OT| AKA Derrick Rose's family time

Status
Not open for further replies.

CD'S BAR

This I don't agree with nor do I understand

Warriors move the ball well, get all their players involved (check assist) while at times going on fast breaks, and play good defense at times.

What you outlined isn't all the Warriors do. It's one of the things they do.

They play defense and pass, but the offense in general is getting quick threes, or making drives off feigning quick threes. Stylistic preference I guess. I dunno it just seems to cheapen the maybe antiquated idea of getting an open shot as close to the basket as you can.

random25

Yup. It's a shame he goes through so many stretches where he forces up bad shots trying to make something out of nothing

He really needs to set Durant and others more and let the offense come to him when it's there rather than force the issue or just chuck up jumpers. That was the key element of them winning against the Spurs last series.

Dthomp

He really needs to set Durant and others more and let the offense come to him when it's there rather than force the issue or just chuck up jumpers. That was the key element of them winning against the Spurs last series.

Yup. But then again of course he hits 4 straight jumpers to keep us in it :) Otherwise yeah I'd much rather see them playing more like last series and less like normal OKC

Dthomp

Man, I don't even know how to feel about this game. Don't feel like we've played all that well outside of Russ's 3rd quarter and somehow we are actually hanging in here. Don't really see us pulling it out without KD stepping up and putting in some work here in the 4th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom