• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Playoffs |OT| AKA Derrick Rose's family time

Status
Not open for further replies.

tookhster

I still can't fucking believe we're in this game. Russ is the only standout from OKC whereas Curry, Klay, and Green are all having at least decent games. And we have a bunch of stupid ass turnovers and missed free throws.

hbkdx12

Just like that it's a tied game. Warriors will kick themselves if they lose, this should be a won game.
I'm convinced this series is gonna come down to not who plays better who whomever plays less sloppily. They both play too balls to the wall for massive mistakes not to be made on each end.

Both teams are going to rely on using their offense to make up for subpar defense. Which is almost why I preferred a dubs/spurs matchup because spurs are too disciplined and warriors couldn't afford to make such mistakes without getting annihilated so they'd play a bit more disciplined as well

OKC is impressing me. Really has GSW in a place they don't like being. Maybe this will be the series I wanted after all!

... I still think Steph is going to break them.

Goreomedy

Console Market Analyst
Good to see the Thunder getting some props. And this isn't even their final form. Still think they're going to lose this one.

Dthomp

It's like him and Westbrook take turns being awful on offense. KD needs to post up and make these short dudes pay, why jack up 20ft shots when the tallest dude opposite of you is 6'5

I wonder that every single postseason. IF he could learn to play out of the post he'd have the other team in the penalty instantly and make his life twice as easy as he currently makes it on the court

Anth0ny

lets be honest 95% of the time these crazy ass threes are going in for g state and they're fucking everyone up by 30

the other 5%... they miss and they lose a game. maybe.

rambis

Banned
lets be honest 95% of the time these crazy ass threes are going in for g state and they're fucking everyone up by 30

the other 5%... they miss and they lose a game. maybe.
They don't play OKC 95% of the time. Reg season doesn't mean much. Their games have been fairly close.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom