• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Playoffs |OT| AKA Derrick Rose's family time

Status
Not open for further replies.

phanphare

Banned
Next three people to say 'fuckball' are getting ignored.

Super-Troopers1.png

Dthomp

Durant missing routine shots left and right. Westbrook to the rim is their best bet.

This, WB got his rest at the beginning of the quarter and he can get to the rim. Ride that shit the rest of the way. KDs 1 dribble pullup over one or two defenders just isn't dropping, don't lose this for us KD

Ric Flair

Banned
I don't like the Thunder putting all the pressure on KD and Westbrook with all these ISO plays, run some screens and throw some passes guys, fucking hell. And KD, drive every now and then

I was wrong about this series. Thunder and Westbrook(!?) look to have the discipline to play the Warriors the way they're going to need to to make it a legit series.

Happy to be wrong!

TTG

Well, The Westbrook explosion in the third was too much. Best quarter of the post season from anyone, Curry's OT included. Bleh.

ViciousDS

Banned
I was wrong about this series. Thunder and Westbrook(!?) look to have the discipline to play the Warriors the way they're going to need to do make it a legit series.

Happy to be wrong!

Defense by OKC tonight has been tight...... Curry is definitely not getting around screens like he wants to

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom