• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Playoffs |OT| AKA Derrick Rose's family time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anth0ny

raptors partying tonight, they don't gotta face g state in the finals

o0DlYeN.gif

Dr.Acula

Banned
People saying OKC couldn't get through SA probably thought OKC was gonna get swept. OKC are a good freaking team. Don't worry, GSW are gonna win because people seem to think Steph Curry is the greatest of all time behind Jordan.

smh

Zach

YEEESSSSSS!!

Only one game, though. OKC's won Game 1 before losing four straight before, though. Here's hoping they've learned from that experience.

random25

ESPN probably working on a doom and gloom article by now. This is one ugly ball game but this is the type of games that OKC favor. Better be a shooting struggle for both teams rather than an all-out shoot-out where the Warriors are heavily favored.

CD'S BAR

I think it was a good no-call but the officiating gods have certainly been kind to okc these playoffs, including waiters's divine elbow in san antonio.

Ric Flair

Banned
Many of their regular season matchups could've ended like this. These teams are more even than people give Okc credit for.
If OKC can keep the pressure up on defense like they did tonight, I can easily see them winning. The key was they didn't let the Curry 3s catch them off guard and throw them off. Shrugged it off, drove for a two and fouled inconsistent shooters to the line keeping the game close. kept curry from getting hot, Klay Thompson jacked up bad shots and Russel took over in the 3rd. Good game

A team with 2 of the Top 5 NBA players always has a good chance of defeating any team. That 3q by YNB shows what happens when one of them gets it going. Always expected a competitive series, but Curry was too disengaged from the game. Something wrong with him?

Resilient

And a few minutes earlier you have durant's getting smacked in the face and no call. If a travel at 14 seconds is their best argument they've got nothing.

exactly, quoting this post for coverage. ya'll complaining about that travel should be ashamed. a bunch of missed calls before it. GSW home fans are trash too, saw so many people leaving on the 2nd westbrook foul with 9.0 to go. game wasn't over yet. sad.

you can even see Klay lunge his shoulder into him..lmao. GSW fans come at me with what you got. no crying about this travel when you have that right before it. he wouldn't have had to stop if the lunge didn't throw him off...

Hopefully the Raptors can do what the Thunder did and steal Game 1.

NBA Draft Lottery as well.

I am with you Lakers-GAF you guys deserve to keep your pick after this devastating season. I rather you guys keep your pick than Bryan Colangelo having two top 5 picks plus whatever ridiculous cap space the 76ers have.

If a mere two teams pass them Tuesday, their pick goes to Philadelphia. The 76ers acquired it last year from the Phoenix Suns, who acquired it from the Lakers in 2012 for Steve Nash.

Tomorrow, we will find out if the Steve Nash trade will go down as the worst trade in Lakers history.

BeLieve2.jpg,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom