• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Playoffs |OT| AKA Derrick Rose's family time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oklahoma City is scoring every single time down the court and GSW keeps making elementary mistakes and blowing open looks, to say nothing of those fouls. Yeech.

Barnes, Green, and Bogut are a combined 3-14 so far.

Cooter

Lacks the power of instantaneous movement
Steph needs to be more aggressive. Come on man, you're the best player in the league. Go!

Sumidor

I know Draymond gets a lot of technicals, but I'm surprised he doesn't get more. He always flailing his arms and yapping at the refs.

Warriors might get 5 free throws tonight if they're lucky.

q4U28fK.jpg

AcridMeat

Banned
Yep, Curry can have a lay up any trip down and he's still settling.
I know Draymond gets a lot of technicals, but I'm surprised he doesn't get more. He always flailing his arms and yapping at the refs.
Just wait until he's another year or two older. He'll become the new Rasheed getting T'd every game. I have no doubt in my mind.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Goddamn OKC putting in work.

Westbrook with 7 assists. He's had three straight games with 12 assists, I think four is the record in the playoffs.

AcridMeat

Banned
Golden State fans crying about FTA is hilarious considering what they were gifted the last couple of weeks of the season. They don't win 73 without the zebras helping.
Has nothing to do favoritism. I've never once been afraid to call out refs for bad calls that favored the Warriors.

Same goes for calling out Warriors players for playing like shit.

Great game by Thunder. Can't get a stop inside.

hbkdx12

Knew they were gonna be out of it ever since the dick kick

Draymond missing that simple lay up? Iggy air ball? Jesus

Only saving grace for warriors is that there's a halftime where they can possibly recollect themselves. If this happened in the second half the game would be over

dream

Oh man, Steph stopped running hot with his idiotic Jimmer 3s and GSW is completely mentally broken now. I don't think they'll even win another game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom