• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Playoffs |OT| AKA Derrick Rose's family time

Status
Not open for further replies.
My hatred for the GSW? I usually say nothing about them. I actually like them but I think they get a lot of superstar calls. Doesn't change how good they are for the most part. 95% of the time I'm here I talk about the Rockets. But sure label me as a hater.

Your posts in these playoffs seem to show otherwise, but I guess I'll take your word for it.

Winning 73 games but not winning the title would be
sadcam.png

Curry and the dubs would get clowned so hard.

Dray's nut kick both fired up OKC and castrated the rest of the W's....I'm not sure how they recover tonight..

-Dray lost his composure and it all culminated with his assault on Adam's nuts - that blown layup and the subsequent body language and frustration fouls. I get the impression that his looming suspension is in the back of his mind right now

- Rest of the team is discombulated- that last 5 minutes was a clusterfuck of rushed shots and bad execution

- I kinda see why Verajao is being played now. Ezeli is a bit of an offensive liability when it comes to ball movement and general execution. And when he isn't giving anything on defense, well at least Andy will move the ball.

- It's funny that Foster is both blowing calls and then ignoring Kerr when he's trying to intentionally get a technical.

Cheebo

Banned
I'm so conflicted!

I want okc to beat the warriors but I don't think they will beat the cavs....and I hate lebron!
If OKC beat the fucking Spurs and GSW they would be favored to beat the Cavs for sure.

Beating GSW would mean they are officially playing on another level.

ViciousDS

Banned
Dray's nut kick both fired up OKC and castrated the rest of the W's....I'm not sure how they recover tonight..

-Dray lost his composure and it all culminated with his assault on Adam's nuts - that blown layup and the subsequent body language and frustration fouls. I get the impression that his looming suspension is in the back of his mind right now

- Rest of the team is discombulated- that last 5 minutes was a clusterfuck of rushed shots and bad execution

- I kinda see why Verajao is being played now. Ezeli is a bit of an offensive liability when it comes to ball movement and general execution. And when he isn't giving anything on defense, well at least Andy will move the ball.

- It's funny that Foster is both blowing calls and then ignoring Kerr when he's trying to intentionally get a technical.

At this point would the technical fire up your team or just be a waste?

Are Warriors really gonna shoot 26% from 3 for the game tho? I don't see it. If they do. Kerr might be sweatin bullets pretty soon here especially if Draymond gets the suspension.

TSM

Wait a sec, Draymond can still be suspended? Why?

Well for one that was obviously a Flagrant 2 and the refs didn't want to call it. So there will be a "make up call" as usually happens by the NBA officials. Also if there isn't, nut kicking looks to be a viable option going forward.

ViciousDS

Banned
It could have been, but Draymond flails his limbs when he gets fouled to exaggerate often. It's not as comparably to Jones as people seem to make it.

I can't believe what I'm reading.

So flailing is OK now even when it kills the safety of other players.

Alright then, nut shot away as long as the player normally flails folks. You heard it here.

ViciousDS

Banned
Are we arguing intent or inadvertent?

He intently flails like an idiot.....therefore his actions should be taken into account of nailing another person's nuts. In what world do you need to swing your leg like your kicking a soccer ball in basketball to prove contact?

This shit is no different then swinging your legs out.

HeySeuss

Just turned the game on. Holy shit. Does this mean Golden State is overrated and doesn't belong? Or just a testament to how great the west is?

Just wondering for consistencies sake since the Cavs are done because of last night's game.

AcridMeat

Banned
He intently flails like an idiot.....therefore his actions should be taken into account of nailing another person's nuts. In what world do you need to swing your leg like your kicking a soccer ball in basketball to prove contact?
Stop. He swung his leg to kick Adams testicles with intent.

Trying to argue like this is another instance of playing up contact is just pointless. It's what they'll argue to not get him suspended.

StudioTan

Hold on, friend! I'd love to share with you some swell news about the Windows 8 Metro UI! Wait, where are you going?
Just tuned in to the game, holy crap. What is happening to GS??

Just turned the game on. Holy shit. Does this mean Golden State is overrated and doesn't belong? Or just a testament to how great the west is?

Just wondering for consistencies sake since the Cavs are done because of last night's game.

I'm just pointing out that the knock on last years GSW team was that they lucked out in who they faced en route to the title. Plus the Cleveland team was injury depleted. That's all I'm saying

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom