• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Playoffs |OT| AKA Derrick Rose's family time

Status
Not open for further replies.

lawnchair

Banned
Oh man, Steph stopped running hot with his idiotic Jimmer 3s and GSW is completely mentally broken now. I don't think they'll even win another game.

lol

i wish they had replayed that westbrook rebound where his bicep pulled the ball down over two guys

Cooter

Lacks the power of instantaneous movement
I know it appears over but I wouldn't count them out just yet. I need to see the first 5 min of the 3rd quarter.

At least I don't feel as bad about the Spurs losing to OKC seeing what they've managed to be doing to Golden State 2 out of 3 games. Still, I really really really don't want the Thunder to beat the Warriors. C'mon Warriors, I'm pulling for you guys. :(

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
kevin-durant-sonic-drink.jpg

Messi

You're hardly one to be asking such questions. You'd probably call for the whole starting unit to be suspended just based on your unusually high hatred for the Warriors.

My hatred for the GSW? I usually say nothing about them. I actually like them but I think they get a lot of superstar calls. Doesn't change how good they are for the most part. 95% of the time I'm here I talk about the Rockets. But sure label me as a hater.

rambis

Banned
We were talking about this earlier but GS is definitely capable of those lapses like they went thru last Finals. Biggest difference is that this team has two superstars and a solid cast instead of one.

They aren't done yet though. Okc could easily choke.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom