• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Playoffs |OT| AKA Derrick Rose's family time

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Steph Curry leaves the floor somewhat abruptly. The fact that he punched the ball on his way out probably isn't a great sign for GS." - @Sam_Amick

RIP Curry.

CKB3375

Norman Powell's our guy going forward. Do NOT lock up Derozan and you'll have lots of money to spend elsewhere in more effective ways.

CKB3375

Yo, no Demar is fucking saving us. Cory Joseph is the true leader of this team.

It'd never happen but I'd give Demar a really short leash in G3. 5 minutes and if he's not impacting the game positively he sits until he does.

No individual comes before the team. This is about the Toronto Raptors.

I fucking love Kyle Lowry

Naw, when he was dishing the ball he was aight. He was fucking taking trash shots tonight and if the bench did not step up he and Demar woulda shot them outta the game. Thank the real 6Gods Cory Jo and Patterson. And thank god casey finally benched Demar. I love DeMar as a person but if he aint gonna fucking keep a cool head and be smart out there he can warm the bench all series and walk to LA.

Brinbe

Naw, when he was dishing the ball he was aight. He was fucking taking trash shots tonight and if the bench did not step up he and Demar woulda shot them outta the game. Thank the real 6Gods Cory Jo and Patterson. And thank god casey finally benched Demar. I love DeMar as a person but if he aint gonna fucking keep a cool head and be smart out there he can warm the bench all series and walk to LA.

That's the thing, his shot wasn't completely hitting but he did so much else. He played great D, set tons of people up and was the heart/soul of the team. THAT MEANS SO MUCH MORE THAN JUST STATS. I'll take that EVERY TIME.

Props to Casey for finally seeing the light. Lowry/CoJo/Powell/2Pat/JV-BB demolishes that Pacer lineup. Ride that to a series W.

Biggest win in franchise history.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom