• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Playoffs |OT| AKA Derrick Rose's family time

Status
Not open for further replies.
dwill.png
hobbling around playing with a hernia

Meanwhile Chandsome is recovering from a hangover partying with Amy Schumer, talk about some Jeremy Shockey shit..
scust.png

That's the thing, his shot wasn't completely hitting but he did so much else. He played great D, set tons of people up and was the heart/soul of the team. THAT MEANS SO MUCH MORE THAN JUST STATS. I'll take that EVERY TIME.

Props to Casey for finally seeing the light. Lowry/CoJo/Powell/2Pat/JV-BB demolishes that Pacer lineup. Ride that to a series W.

Biggest win in franchise history.

I'll take everything else if he doesn't shoot trash shots. His shots were bad. They weren't good looks he just missed. They were horrid shots. If he was more disciplined offensively they would have been in a way better situation. His second half was way better though.

Thunder should be ashamed especially Durant with this overlooked nonsense playing like this. To have a performance like this against this depleted team. smh

Steph looked fine in his warmup. Guess it just didn't feel right.

He was landing and cutting off both feet, so I dunno.

Don't even risk risk it. Durant looked fine before he went out for the year. Steph with his history against a cheap team like the Rockets is courting disaster.

Fjordson

Don't even risk risk it. Durant looked fine before he went out for the year. Steph with his history against a cheap team like the Rockets is courting disaster.
I agree tbh. It's unfortunate, but I'd rather lose a game or two than risk it.

I think it's more serious than they want to admit.
I dunno, he really looked pretty much normal in the warmup. Unless he tweaked it again out there? Which would be pretty bad, but I didn't notice a limp when he left.

Tom Penny

Man, the Thunder offense is terrible. 1 or 2 passes and then try and 1 v 1 a tough shot.

2 ball dominant ISO players on the same team. That's a recipe to never reach the teams potential because the rest of the team is busy watching them and is expected to randomly hit shots when one of the decides to pass. Unlikely.

Brinbe

COME ON, MAVS

Shows how important coaching is. Carlisle>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Donovan

KD pulled a DeRozan

Why do the Mavs have such a hard time attracting big time free agents? Cuban, for all his flaws is a very passionate owner. Donnie Nelson is a decent GM and Carlisle is a top tier coach. I just don't get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom