• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Playoffs |OT| AKA Derrick Rose's family time

Status
Not open for further replies.

NervousXtian

Thought Emoji Movie was good. Take that as you will.
Durant/Westbrook combined 15 for 55.. and 3 for 17 from three.

..and Dallas barely wins.

OKC wins in 5 now instead of 4.

Neol

Shame it didn't count towards the end.

Felt like Thunders lost this though with how bad those last few minutes were.

TSM

KD has to get the hell off that team. How is it possible to have 2 top 5 players and run an offense that terrible?

Come to Boston KD. Ainge and Stevens will build a team around you.

Brinbe

So you're saying YNB need to YNB more?

Yep! lol you take the good with the bad. ynot?

But in that situation there aren't many guys better in transition, plus Durant was horrid. (not that Russ was much better, admittedly). Still, Presti is overrated as hell. He's failed to build a decent team around two of the best players in the L and botched a chance to replace Brooks with a decent head coach. Donovan's no upgrade at all.

spyder_ur

I told everyone that the Mavs would be competitive in this series. The talent differential is huge but Dirk and Carlisle make up a ton of that.

Coming off a dejecting game 1 and beating OKC with a ragtag group of subpar role players and a few rookies.

Carlisle deserves a statue built in hia honor.

Sumidor

What's with all these "obviously" comments? To say that wasn't a close call, is ridiculous, or all of you can see things in split seconds.

Lunar FC

What's with all these "obviously" comments? To say that wasn't a close call, is ridiculous, or all of you can see things in split seconds.

It wasn't super obvious, but it was close enough that the announcers shouldn't of just assumed it was good.

But who really cares.

Honestly I think it would be better for the Warriors to draw this series out and give Curry time to rest. When they get to the Clippers in the next round I could see that being a series where the absence of Curry will really hurt them, and I could also see him injuring himself worse.

Honestly I think it would be better for the Warriors to draw this series out and give Curry time to rest. When they get to the Clippers in the next round I could see that being a series where the absence of Curry will really hurt them, and I could also see him injuring himself worse.

warriors owner "we want 16-0, fuck rest" :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom