• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Playoffs |OT| AKA Derrick Rose's family time

Status
Not open for further replies.

HeySeuss

Every time they mention him asking permission from Mutumbo to use the finger wag I laugh. I get the respect and all but c'mon you ain't got the trademark on the no sign lol

StudioTan

Hold on, friend! I'd love to share with you some swell news about the Windows 8 Metro UI! Wait, where are you going?
Lowry is playing amazing tonight.

Dr.Acula

Banned
This Raps offense looks so much better now than during the first two rounds. I've watched the Raps all year, and those series' against the Pacers and Heat were uncharacteristically atrocious.

TheOfficeMut

Unconfirmed Member
You know what man? I'm so sick of this bullshit. What, I'm supposed to APOLOGIZE for my parents leaving me money? All I EVER wanted to be was a baller. I go out there and take it to the max everyday. I'm the first guy on the floor and I'm always the last one to leave after the game. So you know what? Fuck you, and fuck the Cavs, and fuck EVERYBODY that's got a problem with Kyle Lowry.

This Raptors team is similar to the 2009 Magic. Nothing impressive in the first 2 rounds but they still win two tough series while the Cavs were playing around. Now they are playing like they've been tested and the Cavs can't handle it.

Quick

Banned
Me right now watching the Raptors game (stolen from Toronto-Age OT):

So+how+did+you+guys+spend+new+years+100+oc_80ffdc_4954491.png

J2 Cool

Cavs really havent proven they have any grit at all. They can probably coast at home, but they've given Raptors life with their indifferent play. Plus they still have that JV returning to full health momentum.

Come on, Raps! Hold onto this lead.

Question:

Do the Raps stand a chance against the West if they win out over Lebron? (Man, I'm sick of hearing about Lebron.)

HeySeuss

Tyronn Lue in the huddle like "please guys, I know I'm not really the coach, but maybe this once we can try a play I draw up? Can we do that Lebron? No? Ok. You do you then".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom