• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Playoffs |OT| AKA Derrick Rose's family time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Two Words

How much would you bet that the Raps get a better foul call ratio in Cleveland than 2.5:1, with the Cavs getting the greater amount of fouls.

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
img_20160523_232433mwjxl.jpg

Anth0ny

wait a minute

i was told the cavs would sweep the raptors with ease

or at the very most raps would barely steal one game

what the fuck is happening?

turns out that toronto is, in fact, a city where people burst into coins when they get punched hard enough

but actually, turns out the raptors are playing like a team that won 56 games in the regular season including 32 home games rather than the shrinking violets everyone was expecting them to be after game 2

Its like I said, when LeBron can't train into people and have to rely on his jumper late into his career it will be worse than Kobes final years

same when Westbrook loses his speed

Montresor

Dammit I wish I was a hardcore Raptors or Jays fan. The only team I religiously follow is the Leafs and it has been 14 years since the Leafs made it to the 2nd round, 12 years since they made it past the 1st round. Meanwhile the Raptors somehow has tied the Conference Finals against Lebron/Cleveland and the Jays had their awesome season/playoffs last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom