• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Playoffs |OT| AKA Derrick Rose's family time

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Officer's point is that we've seen a lot of rubes believe that Stephen Curry is the best player who's ever laced up a pair of Under Armors just because he had two really lucky seasons where he shot the three at a distance and rate higher than is statistically probable, ignoring the fact that he's not really very good at anything else. I think Officer is saying that the fans who jumped on the "Roaracle" bandwagon don't actually know basketball and just like watching highlight reels of flashy, Jimmer-style 3s.

Dude, we get it. You think GS is "Jimmer Fredette the team." Your multiple posts saying this outnumber any bandwagoner posts I see ITT. We get your position but you're not talking about anyone here. "A lot of rubes" is strawman nonsense.

Owzers

All that talk about "trusting the others" on okc and every trip it seems like Westbrook and Durant just going on their own.

GSW is Jimmer Fridette: The Team, along with Iggy and Livingston, who are good basketball players.

The league should be seeking a lot more Jimmers if they produce championships, 73 win seasons, and some of the most productive offensive seasons in NBA history.

dream

The league should be seeking a lot more Jimmers if they produce championships, 73 win seasons, and some of the most productive offensive seasons in NBA history.
I've had really good nights at the craps table too. Sometimes you run hot for a while, and it's nice when that happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom