• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Playoffs |OT| AKA Derrick Rose's family time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crisco

Banned
Hmmm, so the Warriors weren't the perfect team constructed by geniuses, they just got lucky due to a bunch of injuries last year.

mr2xxx

Banned
GSW and Curry were the GOAT.....

187243807-kevin-durant-and-russell-westbrook-of-the-gettyimages.jpg

dream

I mean, let's talk objectively about Stephen. If he's not making those half-court 3s, what does he contribute? His court vision is terrible. His first step is very middling, so he's getting to the rim that often. He's scrawny and will get boxed out every time. What can he contribute?

I mean, let's talk objectively about Stephen. If he's not making those half-court 3s, what does he contribute? His court vision is terrible. His first step is very middling, so he's getting to the rim that often. He's scrawny and will get boxed out every time. What can he contribute?

Are you a troll.

TSM

OKC looking like the championship team this series. Warriors body language looks like they don't even have a clue how to turn this around.

You're my favorite.

It sucks that Curry got hurt early in the playoffs. One of the best seasons in NBA history is going to end in failure because of an unfortunate injury. I mean, honestly, the way the Thunder are playing right now, they might well beat the Warriors that went 73-9 anyway, but it would be a closer series than this. Golden State is completely shook right now.

In shock seeing this can the warriors really lose this series? Also if they lose this series doesn't that would mean that the 96 bulls go back to being the better team? 72 plus the championship?

TheOfficeMut

Unconfirmed Member
In shock seeing this can the warriors really lose this series? Also if they lose this series doesn't that would mean that the 96 bulls go back to being the better team? 72 plus the championship?

Even if GSW won the finals this year, I'd consider the 96 Bulls the better team by far, regardless of the extra GSW win.

Gigglepoo

Odds have been HEAVILY in GSWs favor to win this series. Not sure which outlets were picking OKC.

Almost everyone said "I'm picking the Warriors but I wouldn't count out OKC."

People respected the team that thumped the 67-win Spurs. The Giants were a 9-7 joke that lucked their way to the Super Bowl. Big difference.

The problem for the Dubs is that OKC's small ball lineup still is long as hell. These dudes have hands and arms all over the paint and in every passing lane.

This reeeally isnt a lie...

Tom Penny

Non title winning team who doesnt even get to the finals in the conversation for GOAT lol

Gigglepoo

You're confusing Curry with Kyrie.

SlickVic

The Warriors have accomplished too much this year for me to count them out, but they sure have the familiar symptoms of a team that's well on its way to being eliminated.

Westbrook hitting that 3 to match Curry was huge, that would have been their high note to enter halftime on.

Still at 19, it's very doable, Cavs were down 18 and came back.

Which is worse? 18-0 and losing in the Super Bowl or 73-9 and losing in the WCF?

lol Pats had the lead with about 2 minutes to go , took the biggest luck play to beat them, they had Eli locked up and he escaped and then threw a lob x rainbow hail mary

this is worse , they are getting blown out , Pats didn't get blown out
Brady gets the W ;p

Warriors just put Biyombo, Dwight, Cousins on their off season plans

ISOM

It sucks that Curry got hurt early in the playoffs. One of the best seasons in NBA history is going to end in failure because of an unfortunate injury. I mean, honestly, the way the Thunder are playing right now, they might well beat the Warriors that went 73-9 anyway, but it would be a closer series than this. Golden State is completely shook right now.

It has nothing to do with Injury. And I hope people don't start using this as an excuse for Curry. Absolutely nothing is wrong with him from a physical standpoint, OKC is just the better team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom