• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Playoffs |OT| AKA Derrick Rose's family time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cooter

Lacks the power of instantaneous movement
Steph clearly isn't effective without lateral quickness. Y'all acting like this has nothing to do with his knee are in denial. He's lost all explosiveness.

3rd Quarter Points:
Klay Thompson 19
Andre Iguodala 3
Shaun Livingston 2
Harrison Barnes 2
Andrew Bogut 2
Festus Ezeli 1
Stephen Curry 0

M5eVMfd.gif

jdstorm

Banned
The funniest part of this game has to be OKC playing Randy Foye at backup PG and SF. Him being terrible and OKC still being up double digits.

OKC might have had an extra gear if they had bothered to address this earlier in the season

M.W.

I guess they don't call the 8 second half court anymore? OKC brought it across at 15 left in the shot clock twice in a row. This fucking league. Why have rules.

The funniest part of this game has to be OKC playing Randy Foye at backup PG and SF. Him being terrible and OKC still being up double digits.

OKC might have had an extra gear if they had bothered to address this earlier in the season

Dion Waiters putting in work is even more amusing. He's been a historically bad chucked in his short career but his insane, unearned confidence is carrying him here.

The Warriors offense this series is all about guys bricking WTF shots, this past 2 quarters also featuring a lot of uncalled travelling. They could come back, either tonight or in the series, but goddamn it doesn't look likely.

spyder_ur

I guess they don't call the 8 second half court anymore? OKC brought it across at 15 left in the shot clock twice in a row. This fucking league. Why have rules.

For what it's worth the ref keeps the count rather than going by the shot clock. It's generally more lenient, even more so after they changed the rule to 8 from 10.

The amazing thing about OKCs success is that they've been playing Waiters so many minutes.

Waiters has been really good this playoffs. I've been legitimately surprised; very in control.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom