• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Playoffs |OT| AKA Derrick Rose's family time

Status
Not open for further replies.

jdstorm

Banned
Dion Waiters putting in work is even more amusing. He's been a historically bad chucked in his short career but his insane, unearned confidence is carrying him here.

I'm a pretty big OKC fan. And waiters in the playoffs hasn't been that different to waiters in the regular season. He's just mostly stopped taking mid range jumpers. Everything else is close to exactly the same

Two Words

NBA offices right now

giphy.gif

rambis

Banned
Is it weird that GS doesn't seem to know what their best shot is? They just seem to play like they're all on fire and don't turn down the first shot they get for a better shot. Green should never be shooting threes at this point, no matter how open he is.

This is sort of insane. This team won 73 games and statistically had one of the 2 or 3 best seasons in the history of this sport and they are going to lose (and lose badly) in the WCF. What an upset. All of a sudden this becomes the narrative/story of this team rather than the title they won last year. People will remember them more for winning 73 and choking than winning a title in 2015.

Gurrry

KD doin work. OKC baby!!

GS looks like shit. They take the first shot they get, which is usually a jacked up 3 pointer with no one down low to get the board.

Redd

You could have given me 10-1 odds and I still wouldn't of taken the bet the Warriors would be down 3-1 to the Thunder. Fucking Warriors win 73 freaking games. What is going on in Golden State.

Two Words

I'm starting to feel a little less embarrassed for telling a friend that I wouldn't trade Rodrigue Beaubois for Stephen Curry back in like 2010.

CD'S BAR

This is sort of insane. This team won 73 games and statistically had one of the 2 or 3 best seasons in the history of this sport and they are going to lose (and lose badly) in the WCF. What an upset. All of a sudden this becomes the narrative/story of this team rather than the title they won last year. People will remember them more for winning 73 and choking than winning a title in 2015.

And helmed by back to back league mvp and coach of the year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom