• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Playoffs |OT| AKA Derrick Rose's family time

Status
Not open for further replies.

trixx

40 points down. This is one of the most embarrassing playoff games I've seen. Not even going to watch the fourth. GG Cavs. 100 by fourth is nuts, OKC type of game

Anth0ny

Who was saying in here earlier that if the Thunder went through SA, GSW, and Toronto it would be the greatest playoff run of all time? Lmao this Raptors team sucks.

they sucked until they beat the cavs in games 3 and 4

then the cavs were chokers

and now the cavs are amazing again

random25

This series reminds me of that round 1 series between the Celtics and Hawks during the first year of the new big 3 era. Celtics clowning them at all home games, then they struggled all games on the road.

random25

Is the Finals format still 2-3-2? Or they revised it to 2-2-1-1-1? If it's 2-3-2 I can't see the finals going to 7 games. Otherwise, game 7 is very much plausible.

Lightning

Banned
If OKC face Cleveland in the finals and actually beat them then that will be something to be truly proud of as they would have then defeated Spurs, Warriors and Cavs all on the road. That would be unreal. They are just not doing that, Cleveland will beat OKC imo.

65 million years ago...

WNGRi0I.png

If OKC face Cleveland in the finals and actually beat them then that will be something to be truly proud of as they would have then defeated Spurs, Warriors and Cavs all on the road. That would be unreal. They are just not doing that, Cleveland will beat OKC imo.

any advantage KD has will be nuked by LeBron , KD is skinny as fuck compared to him , can't back him down and his length won't help that much
its all about mind games

Delly will injure Westbrook, calling it now

Anth0ny

Cavs aren't losing games by 40 points sorry breh.

but they're about to lose again to this sorry ass raptors squad on friday

then kyrie rolls an ankle, kevin love blows out his knee getting off his couch and lebron falls violently ill from eating toronto poutine

raptors win game 7 by 2

Alucard

Banned
Holy shit, how are these guys considered professionals right now?

3/16 3-pointers
25/66 field goals
20/33 free throws

What the fuck, Raptors?

Azalean

Banned
The commentary is reminding me of Smash/FGC commentary when they don't talk about the game and starting rambling on about a random topic. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom