• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Playoffs |OT| AKA Derrick Rose's family time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Messi

My team lost because they blew a huge lead against the Raptors. There are plenty of sports fans who have a deeper understanding of the game than "the refs were mean."

An 82 game season and you think they got the record because of a couple non-calls? Wow.

Nah, I just think it was an important non call. I think they deserved to get the record. They played lights out. But with so few games left that was an important call.

70% guys
wkDSPUL.png

Gigglepoo

im really becomin a fan of steven adams

He reminds me of someone like Antonio Davis or Charles Oakley. There aren't many tough guys like that anymore. I'd rather have him than Harden!

Rules are rules. I don't care how many seconds are left.

Every team was helped and hurt by non-calls late.

First someone was arguing that Curry was lucky for two years and now someone thinks the refs handed them the record. I'm stunned.

Scoring on a triple team? Sweetness.

Curry needs to have a stellar game here (like 45pts) to get back his swag and take it with him to OKC if the Warriors are to stand any chance.

hbkdx12

Okc getting a lot of easy shots. Dubs are working really hard on their end to get theirs.

This doesn't bode well going into the stretch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom